+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post

Rather than who will be this season's Survivor, I am more curious about how the reunion show is going to go down. Will it be a, let's not interview the Survivors but instead interview random celebrities colossal suck-fest, like last season? Most likely it will be the all hail the almighty divine superhuman brilliance that is Rob and his equally adept matriarch Ambuh and their Survivor phenom offspring who could win Survivor right now if the survivors were given formula instead of rice.
    Your Rob Hate is coming through loud and clear, but this entire rant made me .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I think that without Russell and Rob this season it would have been another season of dumb and dumber and dumbest.
    You make an excellent point.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    What would be nice, since we all know what is going to happen next, is if the show mixes it up somehow. Possibly bringing back all of the Redemption Islanders and having a multiple elimation episode would be about the only way to inject some life into this season's corpse. It's going to be an incredible lackluster bore watching Rob and his toadies blindside each other until Rob makes it to the final three and everyone concedes what a Survivor prodigy he is and bequeaths to him his deserved million.

Rather than who will be this season's Survivor, I am more curious about how the reunion show is going to go down. Will it be a, let's not interview the Survivors but instead interview random celebrities colossal suck-fest, like last season? Most likely it will be the all hail the almighty divine superhuman brilliance that is Rob and his equally adept matriarch Ambuh and their Survivor phenom offspring who could win Survivor right now if the survivors were given formula instead of rice.

Let's hope so!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213