+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 4/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/27 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Didn't Jeff say on last week's show (or maybe I read an article) that in the end there would be 8 people on exemption island and one of them would return to the game at the end?

I want to see those three stupid girls get voted off one by one and then see how they feel about their beloved, almighty, trustworthy King Rob!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I want to see those three stupid girls get voted off one by one and then see how they feel about their beloved, almighty, trustworthy King Rob!
    To be fair, I don't think Andrea is quite as stupid as the other two. She's not exactly bent double with intellect, but she wouldn't have to be to be smarter than the other two.

I agree that she isn't as dumb as the other two. Just on the previews, if she wins immunity, then one of the other 2 will be going to RI. Could that be what happens to create tears, Rob saying one of us has to go and that all his hard work went down the drain?

Skipped thorugh nearly the whole episode, that's how interesting it was.

I bet the producers told Philip where to find his underpants, they just didn't want to see him without them.

Matt is like Grant's alter ego... instead of winning tons of challenges, he wins RI 24/7. Will he ever die!? Rob may be in power, but he lost big potential by voting him off so early.

Really funny when Natalie said Matt didn't want to play the game. Look at yourself.

Grant wins challenge again... how unsurprising. Nice challenge though. Liked how if you got too aggressive you could end up losing first. I also wondered why nobody hopped or used two foot jumps to move the thing. Could be very strategic to defend and attack.

The chocolate cake reward looked REALLY poorly frosted. Even worse than what I would do. As usual, Grant picks Rob because god forbid he choose anybody but the master for a reward.

The twist was BEYOND tame and a complete rip of Big Brother. CBS should read my crazy Survivor suggestions post instead for some mayhem.

Just give Rob the money already! I am really glad this season is tanking though. I knew that making a "partial All Stars" would be a bad idea and at least they are learning it the hard way.

Just watched Matt's little breakdown. Do the producers want to force us to feel sorry for Matt? Argh!! Why does this bug me so much?

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    At least Ralph could spell Rob.
    LOL I love it!

I liked tonight's episode, and am liking the season too. Of course, I'm a Rob fan, because I think he's funny and plays everything/everyone so well.

Too bad Steve couldn't hang around longer - he was my favorite Zap, but I doubt he'll do well at RI. At least not with Matt around!!

mmm...Hope Rob votes out Grant next cause he is too big of an immunity threat.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

For the first time since I don't know when they had a MENTAL challenge where they had to remember things. Sure, they were simple items, but after so long with little food and sleep it had to be somewhat tough.

Oh, and I have little doubt that the producers helped Phil find his shorts. Given he seemed to have to wear his buff as a loincloth, I think they were sincerely worried about the FCC fining them. (I mean.... those skivvies are too thin and baggy, well... I'm going to keep my comments to myself).

The whole RI thing is starting to sound like a "Who's on First" joke, but it will be nice to see them have to turn on themselves after now Pagonging the old Ometepe tribe.

BTW, if I was told I had to have two minutes to eat cake and drink milk, I'd probably eaten as much as I could and with the last little bit after the time threw it on Jeff for making me get an instant stomach ache.

Oh, and ICE IN THE MILK? That was too weird.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Pretty dull episode. The twist of a double boot was about the most exciting thing, but we knew who was going before TC happened. I wish they'd change up tribe dynamics somehow. Either start everyone off in the same, gigantic tribe, or have them pick new tribes every episode. At least it might make game play more interesting.

I'd love to see one of the girls go next, but I'm also thinking it could be Grant. I think Rob wants one of the girls and Phillip in the final 3 with him, if he makes it. He can point out Natalie/Ashley/Andrea did nothing and Phillip is crazy. I do like Matt, and am glad he's hanging in there. I also liked Julie, so I was sorry she didn't get to stick around.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast