+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

  1. #1
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    Ponderosa is back!

    David (part one): Survivor Video - Life at Ponderosa (David Pt. 1) - CBS.com

    David (part two): Survivor Video - Life at Ponderosa (David Pt. 2) - CBS.com

    I was wondering if these webisodes would come back since CBS.com decided not to do Elimination Station with TAR anymore. But I'm glad they didn't give them up with Survivor.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    Thank you for posting the links. I really appreciate it.

  3. #3
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,171

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    I love the Ponderosa clips, but this season I so wanted to also see Russell at Loser Lodge, LOL.

  4. #4
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,171

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    Just watched it. David has a very articulate, easy-going manner. No sour grapes.

  5. #5
    FORT Fanatic fijibeachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sigh... in Ohio, far from the beach
    Posts
    454

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    And, it seems that Ponderosa may again become more interesting than the show revolving around life in camp. Sad. I used to really love this show.

  6. #6
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,118

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Ponderosa is back!

    David (part one): Survivor Video - Life at Ponderosa (David Pt. 1) - CBS.com

    David (part two): Survivor Video - Life at Ponderosa (David Pt. 2) - CBS.com

    I was wondering if these webisodes would come back since CBS.com decided not to do Elimination Station with TAR anymore. But I'm glad they didn't give them up with Survivor.
    Thanks for posting those links! Wow... David sounds so calm and rational! And likable. Lucky for him it's not likely Phillip and he will be there alone together!
    I wonder what he meant by being on Survivor opens up limitless possibilities... for a lawyer???

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,419

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    I liked how he said he gained almost all his lost weight back, in the first day he was there! Looks like a beautiful place.

  8. #8
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Thank you for posting the links. I really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Thanks for posting those links! Wow... David sounds so calm and rational! And likable. Lucky for him it's not likely Phillip and he will be there alone together!
    I wonder what he meant by being on Survivor opens up limitless possibilities... for a lawyer???
    No problem!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  9. #9
    FoRT Lurker CrossingGuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bay Area / Boston
    Age
    21
    Posts
    5,836
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Life at Ponderosa - Redemption Island

    Thanks again. I love that you do this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.