+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 4/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I think two camera and sound techs are with them as they sleep. Right there you have 4 men on the scene and a quick call would bring security in very quickly. The staff is not lodged very far away. It is possible that a producer pulled Philip aside to talk to him about his threats, as well. I would put money on a staff psychologist being part of the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by fan999 View Post
    This is an interesting question. In 20+ seasons of Survivor around 400 players, often selected for their personality quirks, have been dropped into this intense, high-stress environment. There must be some plan for dealing with somebody who freaks out. What is the plan? Are there counselors on set behind-the-scenes? Are security people prepared to intervene? When Phillip starts talking about settling things "mano a mano" and waving a machete, that should be a real cause for concern. I'm sure you'd get thrown out for hitting somebody; it would be easy to impose a similar rule about threatening or intimidating behavior. No matter what kind of releases the players sign, CBS can't let these guys kill each other.
    I know Jeff loves Phillip and just can't get enough of his tirades..he is often defending Phillip
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fan999 View Post
    This is an interesting question. In 20+ seasons of Survivor around 400 players, often selected for their personality quirks, have been dropped into this intense, high-stress environment. There must be some plan for dealing with somebody who freaks out. What is the plan? Are there counselors on set behind-the-scenes? Are security people prepared to intervene? When Phillip starts talking about settling things "mano a mano" and waving a machete, that should be a real cause for concern. I'm sure you'd get thrown out for hitting somebody; it would be easy to impose a similar rule about threatening or intimidating behavior. No matter what kind of releases the players sign, CBS can't let these guys kill each other.
    Well, it is outplay, outwit, outlast.... Just kidding....

You would think they have to do some type of personality assessment that would have eliminated Phillip...unless he is brilliant at writing tests.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Philip doesn't seem violent to me. Just crazy and a bit of a blowhard but not violent.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Philip doesn't seem violent to me. Just crazy and a bit of a blowhard but not violent.
    I agree. He likes to talk tough. That comes from his background as a federal agent.

+ Reply to Thread