+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Please keep all show discussion in this thread until midnight Eastern time. Let the games begin

Re: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Call me harsh, picky, a meanie....but having a camping lantern at Redemption Island? *sigh

Is Survivor getting soft, or have I gotten overly critical?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Julie and Ralph...nervousing over Rob?

Maybe keeping Russell might have been to your advantage? Maybe?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

A camping lantern and something in the way of a blanket or sheet too!

Rob is evil! LOLOL

Julie is being very careless about spilling water.

FORT Fogey

Um, Phillip, it's really not that astonishing for a feather to fall out of the clear blue sky. If a bird's flying overhead, and it loses a feather, from where else would you expect it to appear?

However, I am glad it was a feather that appeared and that he didn't plaster to his forehead something else that could have dropped from the clear blue sky as a bird flew overhead.

"Mariano Crime Syndicate:

FORT Fogey

OMG...Rob is actually making them hold hands with their buddies? And they're doing it? Is his entire alliance made up of pre-schoolers?

Oh dear. First Phillip says he likes being on the bottom and then he says he's used to carrying wood? How on earth are the rest of them managing not to burst out laughing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    OMG...Rob is actually making them hold hands with their buddies? And they're doing it? Is his entire alliance made up of pre-schoolers?...
    Good God! Please, please tell me these people will be terribly embarrassed when this is over, please!

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Um, Phillip, it's really not that astonishing for a feather to fall out of the clear blue sky. If a bird's flying overhead, and it loses a feather, from where else would you expect it to appear?

However, I am glad it was a feather that appeared and that he didn't plaster to his forehead something else that could have dropped from the clear blue sky as a bird flew overhead.

My nomination for funniest quote of the century.

FORT Fogey

I agree with the comment that was just made by David--when no one's playing the game, it's no fun to play. Worse, it's no fun to watch. I realize a lot of people just love Rob, but if everyone on his own tribe is willing to let him run the game, and they continue to have the advantage in numbers, then it's just going to be dull and predictable.

Of course, wasn't it in his first season when Rob was so certain he was the mafioso in charge that he lost?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast