+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/13 Show Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I love Rob!!! My problem is with the rest of his tribe.The way they do WHATEVER he says is just creepy. Also, the time they had the big "hoo ha" over his liking the crunchy rice and not sharing it with Philip, there was just something so wrong with that picture.
    If Survivor ever makes a band they can call it "Crunchy Bits"
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I think it's great they're picking off that tribes of losers. They deserve that after throwing that challenge. They are also pretty boring in general. Hopefully We get to see Ralph go next.
    I don't care at all that Zapatera is being steadily picked off. But I will be indebted to them forever for getting Russell off my TV so early!!
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD View Post
    You honestly think that it is ok for them not to eat fish with the other guys because Rob said so, even though you could tell they were hungry? These are suppose to be grown men and women for goodness sake. David is right, these people are not playing the game and it does make it boring and predictable. BTW, Rob gets on my last nerve and ditto for all those mindless followers. It is a game for 1 million buck we are talking about here.
    I didn't say it was "fine", I said I understood the reasoning behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm wondering how thrilled Amber is with the girls all cuddling up to Rob, playing with his hair, etc..... Of course their choice is to cuddle up to Phillip (and the other older guy whose name escapes me) so I can see why--now Matt would have given him some competition, which may be why Matt is gone.
    I doubt she is at all concerned about it; I think she is very secure in knowing that Rob is totally and completely over the moon about her (giving her secret shoutouts on air!), and she also gets that it's part of the game for him, particularly since she played it twice herself. People are entitled to detest Rob all they want, but it seems pretty obvious to me that he and Amber have a wonderful and solid marriage, and he is by all indications a very loving husband.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I doubt she is at all concerned about it; I think she is very secure in knowing that Rob is totally and completely over the moon about her (giving her secret shoutouts on air!), and she also gets that it's part of the game for him, particularly since she played it twice herself. People are entitled to detest Rob all they want, but it seems pretty obvious to me that he and Amber have a wonderful and solid marriage, and he is by all indications a very loving husband.
    I absolutely agree with your post.

I'm not convinced the jury will be all that bitter if Rob makes it to the end. the Zaps don't like him, but they do seem a bit impressed with the way he's managed to wrangle his tribe. They are disgusted because it leaves them no loopholes to sneak into, but I think once it's said and done, he would get all of their votes. Ometepe might be a little tougher, but to convince, but since Rob is the only one playing the game from all aspects, I think they'd come around and vote for him. The only one who might give him a run for his money is Grant. And only because, at this point, he's dominated at the challenges. Honestly though, I don't think Rob will make it to the F3 or F2, whichever one it ends up being.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post

I hope Rob takes the million and the fan fav prize too! He's certainly outwitting, outplaying and outlasting better than anyone else at this point of the game. I think he totally deserves to win this season.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Jeff tweeted tonight that next week's tribal council is a BIG one: Unreal, huge, watercooler talk for sure. Maybe Grant and Andrea turn on Rob? Maybe someone will come back from RI? Now he's got me eager for next week already!
    I'm thinking (based on the previews) that Phillip has an epic meltdown. I can't wait! Hope he stays around until the end!

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I don't think I can watch this again next week. I can't stand watching the Cult of Rob! The stupidity of his tribe, allowing themselves to be dominated and ruled over to the point of his controlling their food intake and bathroom breaks. Is this really happening? What the hell is wrong with these people?
    I don't like Rob that much either, but his attitude is intriguing. But I have to wonder: Why was Russell hated so much yet Rob is adored? I really think Russell should have been named the winner the past two times. What he managed to accomplish twice in a row is amazing, and he didn't do it by controlling an entire tribe like a dictator. He did it by controlling maybe one or two people.

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    I don't like Rob that much either, but his attitude is intriguing. But I have to wonder: Why was Russell hated so much yet Rob is adored? I really think Russell should have been named the winner the past two times. What he managed to accomplish twice in a row is amazing, and he didn't do it by controlling an entire tribe like a dictator. He did it by controlling maybe one or two people.

An attractive person gets away with more than an unattractive one.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    An attractive person gets away with more than an unattractive one.
    I agree, but this doesn't only mean physical attractiveness, but extends to a person with an attractive personality (Rob) vs one with a very unattractive one (Russell). Ask any of the people who have played with both of them, and I bet they'd say the same.

+ Reply to Thread