+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 3/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/30 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Boston Rob throwing the immunity clue in the volcano....priceless

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    True, but I noticed it blew way off to the side and didn't go "into the fire" - oh well.

I'm sure Rob will outlast Phillip.... but I wish it would be otherwise. Phillip is more likeable of the two and definitely the underdog.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Few things to learn from the reward challenge:

1. If you see long thin cookies - you need to say you're hungry for them and look inside. You may not have an idol in the ground anymore, but you can help raise suspicion that one is out there. The only reason Rob is being lucky right now is no one knows he actually has an idol, and only a couple know it's in play.

2. Better practice ALL forms of gameplay again - they might not be all physical except for the last one. I found the match game quite refreshing actually because we need to see more of the mental individual immunity challenges. Heck, we even need the one food auction on here to show strategy.

3. Don't think fools are really stupid - Phillip is a huge threat to Rob's gameplay. He's not nearly the fool he looks; however, if he continues the BB style play - complain about everything, he will be out when they have a shot, and this time he had no chance of coming back.

Overall, not a bad episode though - pretty much the lessons learned this week were the best moments. I do think that the merge will be a huge threat to Rob's gameplay. Do think he'll at least make it to the jury; however, he may be the first one out in that level. Immunity will definitely be a huge factor in the rest of the season.

I do think that Zapatera did make the mistake to get rid of Russell as soon as they did; however, I am glad they did at least eliminate him before he could make merge because he does know how to find immunity idols.

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    I LOVED that! And the big cheesy grin he gave when he did it.

What I want to know is....why aren't the girls even trying to look for clues? It's like nobody else but the three men are even aware there is an idol on Survivor. It's just weird.

Philip is funny and he does exhibit some decent insight but I still don't like him. I don't want him to stay longer than Rob. Longer than some other people, yes, but not longer than Rob. I have a feeling that Rob is going to have to bust out some II's here with the merge. And that won't be easy because most of the big, strong guys are still in the game. Then again, Jane whooped up on the guys her season, so maybe Rob can outlast them. I hope.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Am I the only one who kinda likes Philip now? I mean he doesn't look as crazy as he was before and hasn't been going into rants (excluding the weak/superior thing... you only have won 2 challenges due to Grant! He is the only one on yellow that can catch/shoot things. The girls are dead weight). Why COULDN'T he have some of the rice? It was petty and there was tons left. They acted like the smallest amount was the worst thing in the world.

The girls and Grant are basically all on Rob's **** and it's annoying as hell to watch. And they lack the ability to critically think. Rob gets away with "Philip wanted to lie you to!" (which Rob would have done even if Phillip never said anything) and they all buy it because they are too stupid to use critical thinking to realize "Hey... why haven't any clues been shared with the group yet?" Witholding information might as well be the same as lying on Survivor!

I believe purple made the right choice this episode. They already tried keeping the one that was loyal, it didn't work, now it's time to try something else (though I still believe the only reason yellow won was due to Grant).

If Matt does not come back next episode it will be HEARTBREAKING. He has to come back!

And does anybody else think it'd be fun if they added TAR twists into the game? It would cool for the host to say "Where someone MAY be eliminated." Also they could add the uturn as well... it would be a challenge 1 person from 1 (or both if double) tribe has to finish before their team can continue on the current challenge going on. I don't know. I just love twists that throw everything around in the game, fair or not.

Reverse elimination would be my #1 feature to add. It could work several ways.
    1: a tribal where the one with most votes is not voted out, instead has immunity for the next tribal
    2: the one with most votes is not voted out, instead the person with the most votes is.
    3: the one with most votes is not voted out, instead he gets to choose who goes.

They could have delayed elimination too, where the person voted out leaves the game, but not until the next tribe. Can cause mass mayhem or expose secrets, try to get the tribe to lose the challenge (or he might be required to sit out). Or forced random elimination, where any name written down and drawn first will be eliminated, almost like Russian Roulette.

Of course these things would be highly rare, or a Pandora's box style thing. The reward would be Pandora's box, like Big Brother, potentially causing different tribals.
    Last edited by Endit; 03-31-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Maybe Ralph? That was a funny exchange at TC between Ralph and Jeff.

I wish they would show the votes.
    Without being too mean I think Ralph voted for "Sirita" I've noticed there is always one poorly spelled vote and I figure it is him.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Without being too mean I think Ralph voted for "Sirita" I've noticed there is always one poorly spelled vote and I figure it is him.
    I have wondered whether the contestants pay attention to clues like that - who made what vote based on what was written down. I'll bet Rob does.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I have wondered whether the contestants pay attention to clues like that - who made what vote based on what was written down. I'll bet Rob does.
    So he would know that Phillip had voted for Fransesqua?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I had to laugh when Ralph didn't know what cohesive meant.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

It will be interesting to see this merge. Some of these people are not too bright. I wonder if Phillip, Dave and Matt will flip alliances? If they were smart they would go after Rob and his harem.
    If the challenges stay so physical Grant will have individual immunity every week. That guy's got game!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast