+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion *spoilers*

3/23 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Be on the lookout tonight for the Red-Headed Stepchild! Please keep your discussion in this thread until midnight eastern.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Re: 3/23 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Woohoo, another Survivor!

I asked this earlier...didn't see an answer. Are the RI challenges predetermined? So no matter who's there, the challenge will remain the same? Anyone know?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I liked seeing Krista and Matt together...wish they could be on a tribe together
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I liked seeing Krista and Matt together...wish they could be on a tribe together
    They were really sweet together. That was nice to see

Matt wins the duel and Krista gives him her Bible. Aww.

Edit: Andrea sounded a little jealous there

I officially can't stand Julie now. Her smugness, almost haughty... my biggest pet peeve among Survivor contestents. I mean, Krista was out, she didn't need to be grinning and nodding her head after it was over and she was leaving. Biotch.

FORT Fogey

Oh, dear. I'm actually finding myself agreeing with Agent Whackadoodle. Those two girls would drive me nuts too. They lie around doing nothing but grooming each other like monkeys. I hated Rob acting like that's all you can expect from nineteen or twenty year old girls. He needs to meet a better class of young women, though they'd probably be a lot less likely to fall for his charming act, so he's lucky those two are as dumb as they are.

I don't quite get Rob liking that they're so lazy, because that gives no one any reason to write their names down at the end. Isn't it a little early for anyone to be making assumptions that they'll be there at the end and will have total control over who's there with them? Heck, if Rob were feeling that he could be doing that, he might as well take Agent Whackadoodle. Nobody's really going to want to vote for him either, and at least he's not a total waste around camp. If the two girls were brilliant at challenges, that would be another thing, but they're nothing special there either.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Are the RI challenges predetermined? So no matter who's there, the challenge will remain the same? Anyone know?
    There are cynics on this forum who believe otherwise, but as far as I know the challenges are all predetermined. Otherwise CBS is setting itself up for a lawsuit.

FORT Fogey

I forgot to ask this--Serita is worried she may have a dental infection. Aren't they allowed to check with the on-site medical personal if they think they have an infection of some kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Oh, dear. I'm actually finding myself agreeing with Agent Whackadoodle. Those two girls would drive me nuts too. They lie around doing nothing but grooming each other like monkeys. I hated Rob acting like that's all you can expect from nineteen or twenty year old girls. He needs to meet a better class of young women, though they'd probably be a lot less likely to fall for his charming act, so he's lucky those two are as dumb as they are.

I don't quite get Rob liking that they're so lazy, because that gives no one any reason to write their names down at the end. Isn't it a little early for anyone to be making assumptions that they'll be there at the end and will have total control over who's there with them? Heck, if Rob were feeling that he could be doing that, he might as well take Agent Whackadoodle. Nobody's really going to want to vote for him either, and at least he's not a total waste around camp. If the two girls were brilliant at challenges, that would be another thing, but they're nothing special there either.
    As I said once before, if I were on the same tribe as Ashley and Natalie, I'd be booted off or hauled off. I can't stand them! ...BUT

They remind me of Heidi and Jenna M. from their season, didn't do much of anything but flirt and look pretty until the end. (remember the stripping for peanut butter episode?) And then Jenna won. I've never respected that. I hope to Heck Ashley and Natalie don't make it to the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    There are cynics on this forum who believe otherwise, but as far as I know the challenges are all predetermined. Otherwise CBS is setting itself up for a lawsuit.
    next week if you have twitter ask Jeff, he does interactive talk while the show is airing each week...you hear a lot of the behind the scenes things
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast