+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 3/23 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Exactly...stupid, stupid, stupid

When it's over and the lazy, flirty girls make it to the end and win is called "good game play".....it makes me want to dump a Russel on them! I call that a Survivor-Break-Season.....a real one will be back soon.
    I think it's stupid Rob would assume they'd be good final 2 material. He apparently hasn't learned that yet, or seen that some of the more recent winners did next to nothing and still won. Also, this is Rob's 4th time playing the game, and regardless if he played a flawless, strategic, clean game that fit every element of a show like this, he probably still wouldn't win because he's Rob. Especially if he went up against the 2 girls. I don't really care for his tribe. I don't care for the other side, either. RI has turned into my Survivor. Phillip's gotten to be too much of a loon that it stopped be funny. Ralph and his band of 6 has gotten too arrogant and over confident, and I know it'll get bitter when it comes back to bite them. I barely remember anyone on Rob's side, except Phillip, and obviously I wish I could forget him. It'll make for an interesting reunion show, however

I feel like I know most of the people on both tribes except for Grant. Has he ever done a PI? He's like a ghost-I forget he's there most of the time. The only thing I know about him is that he's Rob's wingman (or at least he THINKS he is)!

I actually like that Rob may be the first one ever to voice that he's happy some people on his tribe are lazy because it helps his endgame. That may or not be true, but I'm not sure anyone has ever been totally fine with others in their tribe doing absolutely nothing. I just find it funny.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I hated Rob acting like that's all you can expect from nineteen or twenty year old girls. He needs to meet a better class of young women, though they'd probably be a lot less likely to fall for his charming act, so he's lucky those two are as dumb as they are.
    Ironically, Amber was only 22 the first time she played in the Outback. I wonder what she thought of that comment!

I was also reminded of Jenna and Heidi. The armit hair trimming was just gross.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Now that Stephanie and Russell are gone, that tribe seems a little dull to me now. If Phillip goes from the other tribe I'll probably quit watching this season. He's the only entertaining one. He's so wacko.... love the "Stealth" name he's come up with. It's corny, but funny.

I too like the RI challenges. Hope Matt keeps winning and comes back to get rid of Rob. Actually I would like to see Matt win the whole thing!!

I'm getting tired of Rob "outsmarting" everyone by finding all the idol clues. Is everyone else that dumb or is the editing making him look so superiour at recognising opportunity?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I think it's stupid Rob would assume they'd be good final 2 material. He apparently hasn't learned that yet, or seen that some of the more recent winners did next to nothing and still won. Also, this is Rob's 4th time playing the game, and regardless if he played a flawless, strategic, clean game that fit every element of a show like this, he probably still wouldn't win because he's Rob. Especially if he went up against the 2 girls. I don't really care for his tribe. I don't care for the other side, either. RI has turned into my Survivor. Phillip's gotten to be too much of a loon that it stopped be funny. Ralph and his band of 6 has gotten too arrogant and over confident, and I know it'll get bitter when it comes back to bite them. I barely remember anyone on Rob's side, except Phillip, and obviously I wish I could forget him. It'll make for an interesting reunion show, however
    I don't think Rob is assuming anything in this game, but he is thinking/playing both short term and long term at the same time. He knows that the more unpopular the others are on his tribe, the more the target is taken off of his back at each TC, which is smart. He also knows that if he takes those girls to the end, he has a perfect case to make for why he is more worthy of winning over them. His comment about lazy 20 year olds, whether he actually believes it or not, were made largely for Phillip's benefit, to bond with and pacify the guy and his complaining, so that Phillip continues to believe he and Rob are "buddies" in an alliance. And since they haven't lost a challenge for two weeks and actually had to go to TC, we don't yet know who he has really decided needs to be voted off; what we are hearing from him is his inner dialogue, running through his various options, which change daily as events on the ground change. This is what you do if you are constantly thinking and observing, as Rob does, even when lounging around in a beach chair. To me, that's the brilliance of his game, even if he doesn't win, and about the only thing worth watching at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I feel like I know most of the people on both tribes except for Grant. Has he ever done a PI? He's like a ghost-I forget he's there most of the time. The only thing I know about him is that he's Rob's wingman (or at least he THINKS he is)!

I actually like that Rob may be the first one ever to voice that he's happy some people on his tribe are lazy because it helps his endgame. That may or not be true, but I'm not sure anyone has ever been totally fine with others in their tribe doing absolutely nothing. I just find it funny.
    Grant and Matt are my favorites. I haven't heard him do many PI's but all he really needs to do is stand around in his gray boxers. (just not next to pink panties)

One of the deleted "secret scenes" this week is with Grant. Very likable guy.

Survivor Video - We're On A Roll - CBS.com
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I'm getting tired of Rob "outsmarting" everyone by finding all the idol clues. Is everyone else that dumb or is the editing making him look so superiour at recognising opportunity?
    I think everyone else is just that dumb. The two primary girls are on a perpetual spa-day, Phillip is looney tooney (bless his heart) and Grant stupidly hands over HII clues to one of the most devious players in Survivor history. We are definitely NOT dealing with the cream of the crop here...

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Oh, dear. I'm actually finding myself agreeing with Agent Whackadoodle. Those two girls would drive me nuts too. They lie around doing nothing but grooming each other like monkeys.

thats the quote of the season. Im still laughing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast