+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Re: 3/23 Show Discussion *spoilers*

Stephanie voted off but they didn't show who voted for her. Sarita and who else?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    next week if you have twitter ask Jeff, he does interactive talk while the show is airing each week...you hear a lot of the behind the scenes things
    I believe Jeff answered that on Twitter a day or so ago. Someone was saying that it wasn't fair for Kristina to go up against Matt in a physical challenge like that, and he said they were predetermined.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    As I said once before, if I were on the same tribe as Ashley and Natalie, I'd be booted off or hauled off. I can't stand them! ...BUT

They remind me of Heidi and Jenna M. from their season, didn't do much of anything but flirt and look pretty until the end. (remember the stripping for peanut butter episode?) And then Jenna won. I've never respected that. I hope to Heck Ashley and Natalie don't make it to the end!
    Actually, it would serve Rob right if those two used him to get ahead and then turned on him to keep him out of the finals. He's already assuming they'd be great to go up against in a final two, when there's a lot of game left to play before the final two happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Actually, it would serve Rob right if those two used him to get ahead and then turned on him to keep him out of the finals. He's already assuming they'd be great to go up against in a final two, when there's a lot of game left to play before the final two happens.
    Exactly...stupid, stupid, stupid

When it's over and the lazy, flirty girls make it to the end and win is called "good game play".....it makes me want to dump a Russel on them! I call that a Survivor-Break-Season.....a real one will be back soon.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Stephanie voted off but they didn't show who voted for her. Sarita and who else?
    I'm assuming Sarita and everyone else besides the one guy who was on Stephanie's side voted her off.
    I couldn't stand that snotty liitle beotch, I hope Matt kicks her butt on Redemption Island! Good riddance to her!

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    I'm assuming Sarita and everyone else besides the one guy who was on Stephanie's side voted her off.
    I couldn't stand that snotty liitle beotch, I hope Matt kicks her butt on Redemption Island! Good riddance to her!
    You're right. Only Stephanie and David voted for Sarita. Everyone else (Sarita included) voted for Stephanie. David just set himself up for a future boot, but I suspect that Sarita might be sent packing before him.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Not surprised that Stephanie got the boot, but hopefully things get interesting now that the alliance of 6 will have to pick each other apart. Let's see how well that goes. David may be on the outs since he voted for Sarita, but physically he's a lot stronger so getting rid of him isn't exactly the smartest move. After a good premiere, I'm losing interest in this season. It's becoming the same song and dance as it is every season. Surprisingly, considering I thought I'd hate RI, I'm actually enjoying that the most. I hope Matt hangs in there and gets to return to the game. After lasting that long out there, he deserves it.

I love how Matt doesn't get nervous or riled during the RI challenges. He stays calm. Almost to the point where you think he's going to lose it because it doesn't look like he's really working for it. But staying that calm is apparently the key. Kudo's to him. I'd be a nervous ball of fluff.

Rob cracks me up. I totally get his game. Right now, those two girls would be voted out before him. Therefore, he's quite content to let them be lazy. And he's completely right about keeping the tribe calm and not stirring the pot.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    Not surprised that Stephanie got the boot, but hopefully things get interesting now that the alliance of 6 will have to pick each other apart. Let's see how well that goes. David may be on the outs since he voted for Sarita, but physically he's a lot stronger so getting rid of him isn't exactly the smartest move. After a good premiere, I'm losing interest in this season. It's becoming the same song and dance as it is every season. Surprisingly, considering I thought I'd hate RI, I'm actually enjoying that the most. I hope Matt hangs in there and gets to return to the game. After lasting that long out there, he deserves it.
    You're not the only one who's liking RI the best. I realized tonight that part of the reason is that with the one on one challenges, you can really watch the competition closely. It's much harder to do that when there are tribe members running all over the field. And yeah, Matt is amazingly calm. I wonder if being on RI, away from all the drama in the game, is actually helping him. I'd love it if he managed to get all the way to re-entering the game and helped boot Rob.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm enjoying this season of Survivor, now that Russell is gone.

It's really cool to see Matt winning all of the duels. I hope that he continues the run and makes it back into the game at the end. About the bible thing - yes, some major jealousy from Andrea!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast