+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So..are they.....

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    He denied it. She denied it. Where is everyone hearing this?

:

Where are you people hearing this stuff at??
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

He denied it in his CBS chat. She denied it in her CBS chat. I thought that was the end of it. I'm done with the rumors, unless someone provides links to credible sources.

Originally posted by John
    He denied it in his CBS chat. She denied it in her CBS chat. I thought that was the end of it. I'm done with the rumors, unless someone provides links to credible sources.

Thank you! lets squash this silly stuff before it gets anymore out of hand
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

Nope. They're not.

I think the reason they looked so cozy on the show was because they were both in the hot seat, they were nervous, they both supported the other player etc etc etc...

I mean, how many times have we seen contestants on AI get cozy with each other right before the results are read about who is voted off..... Ruben, Clay and Kimberley were hugging each other and embracing each others and there are no rumors of a threesome so why is Jenna & Matt any different?

They have spent 30 some days in the jungle together, I'd say it's natural that they would be naturally very close to one another... closer so than the AI contestants are to one anotehr..
    (Just to make ONE comparison .... Another one is on Nashville STar... they were hugging & touching all the time before voting someone off etc etc etc.... JAM & Buddy were hugging onstage, there are no rumors about JAM and Buddy being a couple... lol ... ok I think I made my point.... If you look closely through all this ramble, I think you can find it somewhere
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, let's hear some credible sources if you're saying that they're dating cuz I wanna hear facts not made up stuff! If they're dating, then great, but let's have proof first. I think they may be very good friends for sure.

well my brothers, mothers, sisters, brother said that they are dating, so I guess that means I am living with Jenna.

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bill!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12