+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I couldn't watch yesterday and just saw this. Now hopefully Matt smokes him in the RI challenge. That would make this the best season ever.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I'm so glad to see Russell gone....at least for awhile, hopefully forever.
    But what bothered me the most was his continual "adoption" of two of the youngest girl(s) on his tribe. I understand his reasoning behind it, young, naive, impressionable, etc but it still comes across as a little "pervy" to me.
    Maybe it's just my mom-gene kicking in but I didn't like it.

FORT Fogey

I don't think we will see Russel again. Matt will win the "duel." In any physical competiton Matt, because of his youth and agility, will prevail. I am not sure how either do at puzzles but my money is on Matt.

My favorite part was Russel's face when he realized they were throwing the challenge. It was a mix of disbelief and oh crap.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    But what bothered me the most (about Russell) was his continual "adoption" of two of the youngest girl(s) on his tribe. I understand his reasoning behind it, young, naive, impressionable, etc but it still comes across as a little "pervy" to me.
    A little?

I cracked up when he referred to Julie as the "old lady." She's 50... older than most (if not all) of the other contestants, yes... but not an "old lady" by any stretch.

Further, I got the impression that Russell thought that because she was a) old (by his estimation) and b) a woman, that she'd be a total pushover. The smirk on her face when she screwed him over at TC was one of the most gratifying things I've ever seen. Good for her.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I couldn't watch yesterday and just saw this. Now hopefully Matt smokes him in the RI challenge. That would make this the best season ever.
    There is a 30 second clip up on the Survivor website of the upcoming duel between Matt and Russell. It also states that "the second duel reduces one castmate to tears as he is eliminated from the game".

I think and hope that this is a play on words, because I kept rewatching the clip until I could clearly see which two tribe members from each tribe were sent to watch the duel. It looks like they are Ralph & Sarita and Phillip & Kristina.

Since we KNOW that Russell would NEVER shed a tear, then I think that the above statement is meant to be misleading. As you can see, it is not a physical challenge, though. I am hoping that the tears shed are from "castmate" Ralph - as in tears of joy, laughing his a$$ off, etc. etc. - as he gets to see Russell eliminated from the game FOR GOOD. If not, then it sounds like Matt is the one leaving, since he actually HAS feelings, unlike Russell.

I sure hope that Russell will be the one leaving next Wednesday. How fun would that be for Ralph, laughing his a$$ off, while watching Russell leave the game? SWEET!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    There is a 30 second clip up on the Survivor website of the upcoming duel between Matt and Russell. It also states that "the second duel reduces one castmate to tears as he is eliminated from the game".

I think and hope that this is a play on words, because I kept rewatching the clip until I could clearly see which two tribe members from each tribe were sent to watch the duel. It looks like they are Ralph & Sarita and Phillip & Kristina.

Since we KNOW that Russell would NEVER shed a tear, then I think that the above statement is meant to be misleading. As you can see, it is not a physical challenge, though. I am hoping that the tears shed are from "castmate" Ralph - as in tears of joy, laughing his a$$ off, etc. etc. - as he gets to see Russell eliminated from the game FOR GOOD. If not, then it sounds like Matt is the one leaving, since he actually HAS feelings, unlike Russell.

I sure hope that Russell will be the one leaving next Wednesday. How fun would that be for Ralph, laughing his a$$ off, while watching Russell leave the game? SWEET!!!!!
    I disagree. I absolutely think that Russell, in rage and frustration, would sob like a baby when finally knowing the jig is up. His bravado and arrogance is all a cover for some insecurity (short man syndrome or whatever), and he obviously has never learned how to laugh at himself or deal with defeat in an adult manner (see BRob for how to do that). That's why he constantly blames others for anything that goes wrong. I would almost expect Russell to act like a 2 year old when he gets his comeuppance.

I can totally see Russell tearing up too, as he's eliminated for good. And I will laugh and laugh and laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I would almost expect Russell to act like a 2 year old when he gets his comeuppance.
    You mean, like he did at the Samoa reunion show? Because he was just shy of doing a perfect impression of my 2-year-old nephew's "pouty face."

CBS had better plan ahead for this season's reunion show, because you just KNOW the little troll is going to do everything in his power to derail it.

PS - My biggest laugh was when RH stated that it was his first time voted out and that he "didn't like it." It's called A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE, you freakin' dingbat.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I don't think we will see Russel again. Matt will win the "duel." In any physical competiton Matt, because of his youth and agility, will prevail. I am not sure how either do at puzzles but my money is on Matt.
    In a physical competition, I agree. I've been wondering: has the "duel" been predetermined for each leg, or will they adjust based on who is booted?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread