+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I'm going to reply to this in the spoiler thread.
    I really appreciate that. I hate seeing baited posts from people who read the spoiler thread. I don't want to know who is going home or winning as I am watching the show. That is why I don't read the spoiler thread.

IMO all spoiler info should be posted there. If you really have to post something in a show discussion thread then why not post it in the spoiler thread and just put a link here?

...not aiming that at you kara... just using the opportunity to sound out. I feel better now

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I can't wait to see the team return to their camp next week . . . fireworks in the jungle for sure!

"I'm still talking here. Mouth is moving." (Not for long, I suspect . . . and hope.)

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Now if the other tribe could learn from this and get rid of Rob it would make things even better.
    Rob annoys me. However, he is an asset to their tribe right now with his challenge and puzzle skills so I'd get rid of him later.

FORT Fan

I can't believe that nobody on his team knew how to spell Russell. Russel and Ressel -- really, Ralph?
    Trust Me!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Stephanie came across as a brain washed cult member at Tribal Council.
    In re-watching the TC from last night, she helped dig Russell's own grave-and probably her own. Just because he's played the game before doesn't mean anything. That'd be like siding with Survivor Africa's/AS Lex just because he's played the game twice. I think Russell is good at the game, but having the same game play 3 times, not learning from your mistakes, and not realizing those things would come back to haunt you...on top of having a little yapper of an alliance mate.

I did enjoy the reaction of the tribe to Russell's "I'll be back" and Stephanie's "a storms a coming". If she had any smarts now might be the time to try and find any outsiders in the group of six and try to break that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    I can't believe that nobody on his team knew how to spell Russell. Russel and Ressel -- really, Ralph?
    Ralph might wonder why Ressel is named after his favorite sport, just sayin'
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I have never heard of a man shaving his arm pits. My husband and I laughed until we cried.
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by wing View Post
    I have never heard of a man shaving his arm pits. My husband and I laughed until we cried.
    My jaw dropped on that one, too. What the heck?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

PWS
    FORT Fogey

These days men shave chest hair, leg hair (remember Dr. Will on BB getting one of the women to do his legs for him years ago?), and even more "private" hair... Personally I don't get it....do they want to look like prepubescent boys instead of men? But it is the style.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    These days men shave chest hair, leg hair (remember Dr. Will on BB getting one of the women to do his legs for him years ago?), and even more "private" hair... Personally I don't get it....do they want to look like prepubescent boys instead of men? But it is the style.
    Body hair is not always thought of as attractive or manly. Plus it may not look good on everybody. Being in Survivor, it might make sense because hair can lead to BO. And they practically all wear bathing suits 24/7.

+ Reply to Thread