+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    So far I'm disappointed. It the Boston Rob/Russell/Phillip show. I knew they focus too much on Rob and Russell. They show Phillip alot because he's wackadoo. I don't even know who some of the other players are or their names, they get no air time.
    They were stupid to vote Matt off, he was a physically strong player. Guess it doesn't matter, Rob has his tribe of idiots wrapped around his little finger already, they'll do what he says.
    I think it's funny Ralph found the idol and Russell doesn't know. At least Russells team is on to him so maybe they'll get rid of him soon.
    It was similar last season with that Crazy Onika (whatever). For a while we didn't know the others.

Little Judd (Matt) could come back, who knows? It'll be different and interesting to see who comes back into the game ... and into which tribe, that might be interesting, huh? They never said they'd return to the same tribe.

Ralph (Monkey Man) stumbled onto the idol, it was pure luck, he was looking for rocks...I'd like to know why, by the way. But Russell looked for The Idol. I can't put them in the same category in terms of strategy, just idol position. It won't take long for Russell to realize somebody's found it and go on the hunt.

Looking forward to next week! But crap, we need another hour of Survivor, I want to see what happens in BOTH camps and Redemption Island, too. No fair.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss View Post
    Everyone please join together and take hands. Please pray that Ralph was smart enough to make a fake immunity. Pray that Russell finds the fake. Pray that Russell plays the fake. Pray that my TV doesn't go out that night to watch the most AWESOME EVENT EVER!
    That's what we were yelling too..."make a fake one!!"

That would be THE BEST TC EVUH!!!

I just love Boston Rob he is just so entertaining and charming what a riot that guy is
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Well, I think that Rob getting rid of Matt was a dumb move. Matt was one of the strongest tribe members and would have helped them in the physical challenges. And Rob just showed the other tribe members that he can't be completely trusted. Now I am pulling for Matt to be able to make it through Redemption Island - allowing him to reenter the game at some point.

Must admit that was a great blindside. Rob was on a roll tonight with the maneuvering and great quoting. Yeap..Federal jobs are stressful.

Oh, some advice to Man Sweater aka Ralph...to paraphrase Han Solo...don't get too cocky...you aren't that great a player you found the immunity idol by accident not on purpose.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Well, I think that Rob getting rid of Matt was a dumb move. Matt was one of the strongest tribe members and would have helped them in the physical challenges. And Rob just showed the other tribe members that he can't be completely trusted. Now I am pulling for Matt to be able to make it through Redemption Island - allowing him to reenter the game at some point.
    because you are right Rob needed people who could compete in the physical challenges ...his team is weaker with all the ladies and it was just plan stupid IMO to get rid of a man when they have so few of them on their team
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

So hilarious is Ralph beating Russel to the immunity idol. And then for him to call him out to the tribe for looking for the clue. Love it. Though I wouldn't confront him to his face. Let him hear it through the grapevine or not at all.

Epic failure on the yellow team. They were ahead in the challenge and an idol played in the second episode! Sure made good use of that one! Whole team is a mess, and as usual Philip is the backup plan. I wonder what Andrea will do though next episode. It says that "Hell has no fury like Andrea's wrath." Does that mean she's on the chopping block? I don't know, but what I would have thought if I wasn't in on the blindside and was sitting there as it happened was "Uh oh, that could be me next." I think these tribe members really need to eject Rob. Already episode 2 and there's a blindside, do you REALLY feel safe or that wouldn't happen to you?

I really want Rob and Russell gone pronto. They have the leg up over everybody and they get too many scenes. It's Survivor, not "Rob & Russel: This Time It's Personal", but it might as well be. I wonder how things would go or who would be gone if he wasn't here. They are the cancers that have prevented the natural dynamic to emerge. They better not bring this gimmick back again. Redemption Island though I don't mind.

I guess nothing phases me, I don't really have any reaction to Philip's underwear lol. Nada, nothing.

Somebody suggested the teams should be given official Survivor clothes or at least encouraged to wear things of the same color. I think that would be really good. But how do they get what they have now? I saw Andrea wearing a Survivor miniskirt (below) and somebody else had a Survivor top on. Do they make these out of Bandanas or something? I wish the logo was smaller on them too.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I think that's why Rob got rid of him. He's getting rid of all his threats that could possibly charm the ladies their way instead of his. It's the same boneheaded strategy he tried in Marquesas and it didn't exactly work. I was sad to see Matt go, and am so over Phillip. He doesn't add anything and while I found him entertaining last week, he's got an overinflated opinion and ego of himself. Russell got a stronger tribe physically and obviously won't have a bunch of minions this time doing his every order like Rob seems to have. I'll be disappointed if this season is a bunch of following the leader and no actual game play. I'm betting Russell and Rob make it at least to the merge, just so the producers can really milk the "rivalry". I wouldn't be surprised if they go head to head at RI. Which, sadly, I don't think anyone voted off pre-merge will be around for when it comes time for someone to re-enter the game. Whoever comes back I'm guessing will have been a recent cast off. I don't think Rob cares if they lose challenge after challenge...as long as he controls the votes, he's good as gold. Which isn't a bad thing, just think down the road where you'll be with numbers. Not to mention that these idiots following him around will get screwed over at some point. Phillip's going to continue to annoy his tribe, so keeping him might not be a bad move considering, because eventually they'll get rid of him. Of course, Danny made it all the way to the final 5 last season and did absolutely nothing along the way. So who knows I do hate seeing people go over Rob/Russell, though. They've had 3 and 4 chances to play the game; this will likely be Francesca and Matt's only time.

As for Ralph-yay Rooster! Even though I like Russell, I'm kind of enjoying a sceanrio where he's trying desperately to get his tribe to do what he wants and prove he's not to messed with and having it all fall on deaf ears. I'm glad Ralph stood up to him. Russell isn't a threat of a person. The others could easily take him out. He needs a better game plan than acting like a troll. I kind of like his tribe better at the moment.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I think that's why Rob got rid of him. He's getting rid of all his threats that could possibly charm the ladies their way instead of his. It's the same boneheaded strategy he tried in Marquesas and it didn't exactly work. I was sad to see Matt go, and am so over Phillip. He doesn't add anything and while I found him entertaining last week, he's got an overinflated opinion and ego of himself. Russell got a stronger tribe physically and obviously won't have a bunch of minions this time doing his every order like Rob seems to have. I'll be disappointed if this season is a bunch of following the leader and no actual game play. I'm betting Russell and Rob make it at least to the merge, just so the producers can really milk the "rivalry". I wouldn't be surprised if they go head to head at RI. Which, sadly, I don't think anyone voted off pre-merge will be around for when it comes time for someone to re-enter the game. Whoever comes back I'm guessing will have been a recent cast off. I don't think Rob cares if they lose challenge after challenge...as long as he controls the votes, he's good as gold. Which isn't a bad thing, just think down the road where you'll be with numbers. Not to mention that these idiots following him around will get screwed over at some point. Phillip's going to continue to annoy his tribe, so keeping him might not be a bad move considering, because eventually they'll get rid of him. Of course, Danny made it all the way to the final 5 last season and did absolutely nothing along the way. So who knows I do hate seeing people go over Rob/Russell, though. They've had 3 and 4 chances to play the game; this will likely be Francesca and Matt's only time.

As for Ralph-yay Rooster! Even though I like Russell, I'm kind of enjoying a sceanrio where he's trying desperately to get his tribe to do what he wants and prove he's not to messed with and having it all fall on deaf ears. I'm glad Ralph stood up to him. Russell isn't a threat of a person. The others could easily take him out. He needs a better game plan than acting like a troll. I kind of like his tribe better at the moment.
    I like his tribe better right now too, mostly because they seem a bit more on the ball than the team Rob's on. They're not only winning challenges, but some of them, at least, seem able to think about various strategies, unlike the blind worship of Rob's stupid little harem girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    Somebody suggested the teams should be given official Survivor clothes or at least encouraged to wear things of the same color. I think that would be really good. But how do they get what they have now? I saw Andrea wearing a Survivor miniskirt (below) and somebody else had a Survivor top on. Do they make these out of Bandanas or something? I wish the logo was smaller on them too.
    Hi Endit. My daughter is a huge Survivor fan, so a couple of years ago I bought a buff for her. The buffs are pretty wide when not scrunched up on someone's head, and they are made of a stretchy material, so people can turn them into tube tops and tube skirts and various kinds of "clothing."
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

+ Reply to Thread