+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 92

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,762

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    I'm really glad Ralph found the idol, even if he found it accidentally. So far, Ralph is amusing to watch, and he's certainly the furriest man I've ever seen.

    I don't understand why Rob is so freaked out about Matt shaking the hands of the winning team. That kind of thing is done all the time at athletic events. Heck, at the end of the Civil War, Joshua Chamberlain had his troops salute their former Confederate enemies. Even if Matt was trying to curry favor with the other team, it's not like the merge is happening tomorrow, and they don't have so many strong players that they can afford to be throwing a potentially strong immunity challenge player away.

    I'd like to see both Rob and Russell out of the way quickly and pushed off Redemption Island just as suddenly. They're both too sure of getting to the end already, and it's annoying.

  2. #22
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    would someone from the production staff please please give Phillip a pair of shorts...I am soooooooo over seeing him in his underwear
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  3. #23
    FORT law638's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Steeler Country
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    I'll break out that chillin bottle of champagne if Farmer Ralph outlasts Russell this season.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

  4. #24
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    I think Matt showed good sportmanship which is a good quality to be admired
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  5. #25
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    would someone from the production staff please please give Phillip a pair of shorts...I am soooooooo over seeing him in his underwear
    Especially if he stays long enough to lose weight

    Where are those yellow swim trunks in his photo?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  6. #26
    FORT law638's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Steeler Country
    Posts
    1,038

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    What's wrong with the shorts he has on now! This isn't about survivor, it's becoming about crazy Phil's shorts.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

  7. #27
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,762

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I think Matt showed good sportmanship which is a good quality to be admired

    That's really all I thought it was as all. I'd be curious as to whether he played team sports. If he did, it could easily have been a sort of gut reaction---you see someone play well, you congratulate that person. I assumed he was thinking it terms of that particular game, not the overall game of Survivor at all. Whether he should have been thinking of the overall game or not, is a matter of opinion, but I just didn't think what he did was as wildly inappropriate as Rob thought it was.

    Of course, getting rid of Matt may be a move on Rob's part to make himself even more indispensable to the team as an asset in the physical challenges.

  8. #28
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,180

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Seck-sy Philip!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey KeepItReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,488

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Rob's ego hopefully will get these girls to stop swooning and start playing. They should clearly see what he's trying to do here.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

    -Unknown Author-

  10. #30
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: 2/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    That's really all I thought it was as all. I'd be curious as to whether he played team sports. If he did, it could easily have been a sort of gut reaction---you see someone play well, you congratulate that person. I assumed he was thinking it terms of that particular game, not the overall game of Survivor at all. Whether he should have been thinking of the overall game or not, is a matter of opinion, but I just didn't think what he did was as wildly inappropriate as Rob thought it was.

    Of course, getting rid of Matt may be a move on Rob's part to make himself even more indispensable to the team as an asset in the physical challenges.
    it could be one that ends up coming back to bite Rob on the booty big time
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.