Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survivor 22 Interview Questions

Re: Survivor 22 Interview Questions

Quote Originally Posted by weizer2 View Post
    How long does it take to get to Redemption Island and how long to get to the Tribal Council place? Silly questions I know but I'm just curious.
    I think this is an excellent question. Weve heard that sometimes they are driven in cars and all sorts of things. Id love to know!

This is more of a general question for any of the contestants - I was surprised by Russell’s loquacity after he lost the RI challenge. We don’t see that at tribal council by an evicted survivor except in rare and mild occasions but it makes sense that the person voted off might be tempted to take that moment to share information about other tribe members. Are the contestants instructed to go quietly, or are the instructions perhaps different for TC v. RI? (Maybe someone already knows the answer??)

Another general question for anyone voted off before the jury, because this year I think I would have preferred seeing clips about Loser Lodge, not Ponderosa. What has life with Russell been like, given that he is probably still steaming about his premature dismissal?

Where did the rule come from that post-merge the rewards belonged solely to the tribe who won them? (Sounded like someone Rob made up to keep the groups separated.)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12