+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Survivor **SPOILERS** 2/16/11

Re: Survivor **SPOILERS** 2/16/11

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    Ugh. I was hoping it wouldn't happen but it did. Those girls got moist over Rob and of course they don't have a full brain between them.
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. They acted like high school girls over the Varsity Quarterback instead of viewing him as their biggest obstacle to winning a million dollars.
    I also think the producers of Survivor should set some guidelines for what they are to wear, instead of letting them hang out in their underwear for the sake of our eyes, if nothing else. I don't want to see Secret Agent Man in his tighty fuchsias!!
    I don't want to look but I look! Then I have to rip out my eyes.
    Don't they get swim suits later on in the season? Where do those come from? and why couldn't they get them sooner? for the viewer's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. They acted like high school girls over the Varsity Quarterback instead of viewing him as their biggest obstacle to winning a million dollars.
    I also think the producers of Survivor should set some guidelines for what they are to wear, instead of letting them hang out in their underwear for the sake of our eyes, if nothing else. I don't want to see Secret Agent Man in his tighty fuchsias!!
    Don't they get swim suits later on in the season? Where do those come from? and why couldn't they get them sooner? for the viewer's sake.
    Exactly! What are those girls thinking? That they are on some tropical vacation with a minor celebrity or in a viciously competitive competition for a million dollars? Evidently they think it's the former and it will be to their detriment and I certainly won't feel bad in the least when they get snuffed. After 21 flippin seasons you would think these contestants would have a clue. Absolute boobs, the lot of them.

And those fuchsia tighty whities are truly diabolical.

I'm surprised that Kristina didn't call Rob out when he said, "Give me the idol and you are safe."

I would have used that opportunity to point out to the rest of the tribe that he was way overconfident. "So you are saying that you control all of these people's votes? They don't have a free will and you can just dictate that I am safe without even consulting them? Don't you think that is pretty disrespectful to the other tribe members in your alliance?"

And she is supposed to argue cases in court and actually win?

Kristina was really glad that she didn't get voted out last time. Next time, she may not be so lucky. Just IF she doesn't use it. Philip gives federal agents the typical agent of arrogance and grandstanding. No offense to federal agents.

Russell's team was low key as they showed most of Rob's team. Despite the latter team losing. These girls also need to remember they are on a game show, not some kind of vacation. Oh well, it is a working vacation!
    Easter Bunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I'm surprised that Kristina didn't call Rob out when he said, "Give me the idol and you are safe."

I would have used that opportunity to point out to the rest of the tribe that he was way overconfident. "So you are saying that you control all of these people's votes? They don't have a free will and you can just dictate that I am safe without even consulting them? Don't you think that is pretty disrespectful to the other tribe members in your alliance?"

I agree. Perhaps she was just to shocked at Secret Agent Man's spilling the beans that she was knocked off center, I know I would've been

She's still in law school, isn't she? She might want to rethink that!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post

Ahh, yes, but that's what Rob was counting on.
    If you demand something with that much force, odds are people will do as you say, like they are on auto-pilot. We're programmed from the time our parents say "No!" to do what we're told, without thinking. I give her credit for not falling into the trap.

Ahh, yes, but that's what Rob was counting on.
    If you demand something with that much force, odds are people will do as you say, like they are on auto-pilot. We're programmed from the time our parents say "No!" to do what we're told, without thinking. I give her credit for not falling into the trap.
    You're so right on that. Rob assumed a position of authority, of dominance, and most would have fallen for it. Gotta give it to Kristina that she didn't cave. Wise (though risky) choice.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

And that's the reason why Rob usually lasts for awhile! Remember ASS I where they had multiple chances to vote the guy out or take out his #1 alliance and they did neither. Yikes. I like Rob though, so I will laugh along with him for as long as they stay dumb and let him stick around.

I think Rob doesn't really have that true hunger to win anymore. I think he's there because they are probably paying him well, he loves the game, and he has fun. He often looks more amused than anything to me.

About the swimsuits...I AGREE. Please, isn't there some poll we can vote in that would have them hand out swimsuits early this year?? Cause I don't think Phillip's tightie fuscias are going to last much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    About the swimsuits...I AGREE. Please, isn't there some poll we can vote in that would have them hand out swimsuits early this year?? Cause I don't think Phillip's tightie fuscias are going to last much longer.
    In that case, I don't want to be around when it happens!!

I doubt Phillip will last much longer. He seems to have that special way of annoying many people at the same time.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 02-23-2011 at 01:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112