+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Russell Hantz - Redemption Island

Re: Russell Hantz - Redemption Island

One thing I've been dying to throw out there...

Dear Russa Hayntz:

Dude. You're bald. No amount of buffs-used-like-bandannas and dumb hats is going to change that. Embrace it. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Signed,

A Fellow Follicly-Challenged Fan
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Of course, he couldn't have found something that wasn't there . I wonder how many times he might have looked where the idol had been, but, of course, it was empty.

I've wondered just how Ralph, who wasn't even looking for it, stumbled upon it so quickly. Here's what I think happened: the camera crew (in front of him) was walking backwards filming him, and someone was silently pointing towards the tree with the idol. Wouldn't surprise me a bit Seriously, it's hard to say that idol was hidden.
    I wondered if Ralph wasn't using the 'looking for rocks' as an excuse to look for the idol; there were plenty of rocks piled together all over the place and yet Ralph was wandering here and there looking for them, and just hapened to want the one inside the tree. It does not take special rocks to make a fire ring, especially on sand. No way he needed to be rock picking even that small distance from camp. I think Ralph is playing dumber than he is, intentionally.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I'm sure the camera guys regularly give the players a bit of a nudge. For the sake of a good story of course. Just a nod of the head when Ralph is in the right area...

I'm sure when Sandra burned Russell's hat, the camera man was saying "do it do it. Trust me, it'll go down great on TV."

I thought it was great that his tribemates told him that the blonde guy went home from the duel. I am sure he is so certain that he is gonna beat the female at whatever challenge they will have to compete in to stay on Redemption Island. I hope Matt has the great honor of shipping Russell out of the game for good.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

So I hear the troll got voted out. Considering I have not been the least bit interested on this season, I had to search for a video of the elimination. It was just as satisfying as I had hoped for. Wonder what excuses he'll make now, and if they could ever top the whole "game is flawed and America needs to vote" thing in terms of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    So I hear the troll got voted out. Considering I have not been the least bit interested on this season, I had to search for a video of the elimination. It was just as satisfying as I had hoped for. Wonder what excuses he'll make now, and if they could ever top the whole "game is flawed and America needs to vote" thing in terms of stupidity.
    He'll find a way to top it at the reunion show, I have no doubt. How wonderful it will be to see him sitting waaaaay at the back, assuming of course he doesn't make it back into the game and is out for good next week (please, please).

Usually Jeff barely talks to the people at the back of the reunion show...wanna make a bet he does this time?

Loved seeing him go out very early in the game. Hopefully he loses his duel with Matt, and he'll officially be out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I hope you'll tune in now that he's gone! I, too, was sort of dreading this season before it started. But three episodes in, and it hasn't disappointed yet! My only qualm would be the lack of airtime for a few people while Rob gets about 10 confessionals an episode. But other than that, it's been really good!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Watching Russell get the boot on the last episode, made me wonder why all the others on his tribe, didn't consider ousting him immediately, even before this episode.
    He's annoying, arrogant, disgusting and has proven himself to be very good at the game. All reasons to eliminate him right away.
    Now I need to pray that he does poorly on Redemtion Island. I'm on Russell-Overload, seeing him so much. He's definitely not pleasing to the eyes and the armpit issue was gross upon gross. I sincerely don't want to think about any parts of Russell but armpits are waaaaaaaay down on the list.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 03-07-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Watching Russell get the boot on the last episode, made me wonder why all the others on his tribe, didn't consider ousting him immediately, even before this episode.
    He's annoying, arrogant, disgusting and has proven himself to be very good at the game. All reasons to eliminate him right away.
    Now I need to pray that he does poorly on Redemtion Island. I'm on Russell-Overload, seeing him so much. He's definitely not pleasing to the eyes and the armpit issue was gross upon gross. I sincerely don't want to think about any parts of Russell but armpits are waaaaaaaay down on the list.
    It's not so much that he's good at the game, he's just lucky at finding the idols. If not for them, I think he would have been voted off early in the other 2 shows he was on. He could play this game 10 times and would still lose. He's too stoopid to change his game play and people know it.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I could be wrong.. but wasn't this the first opportunity to get rid of him? They haven't lost yet have they?

Or do you mean they should have thrown a challenge earlier in the game and got rid of him?

+ Reply to Thread