+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Rob Mariano - Redemption Island

Rob Mariano - Redemption Island

Rob Mariano (35)
    Current Residence: Pensacola, Fla.
    Previous Seasons: "Survivor: Marquesas," "Survivor: All-Stars" and "Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains"

Rob Mariano, more commonly know as "Boston" Rob, returns to SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND with one goal in mind: to win. "It's like I have been climbing this mountain for almost ten years now, and I'm not gonna quit until I get to the top." One of Rob's most defining characteristics is his determination. In 2000, he woke up the day of the Boston Marathon and decided to run it as an unofficial entry with absolutely no training and finished.

After growing up in Boston and graduating from Boston University, Rob met his wife, fellow castaway Amber Brkich, during "Survivor: All-Stars" and proposed to her during the live finale. Rob and Amber are happily married and living in Pensacola, Florida with their two daughters, Lucia Rose and Carina Rose.

Why will SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND be different? "I feel like I have done my best every time I played and I have always done what I said I was gonna do. I mean, I played this game three times. A lot has gone wrong every time. Iím hoping that this time I can make something go right."

Survivor: Redemption Island Cast: Rob on CBS
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Rob Mariano - Redemption Island

I am torn. As much as the repeat chances at the game are annoying, I love seeing him again.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I Rob. As far as I'm concerned, they can just leave everyone else at home, put him on an island with a volleyball...ala Tom Hanks and I'd be content to just sit and watch him...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4180536;
    I Rob. As far as I'm concerned, they can just leave everyone else at home, put him on an island with a volleyball...ala Tom Hanks and I'd be content to just sit and watch him...lol
    On which he would paint an ugly face, name it Russell, and kick it as far out to sea as he possibly could. And I, for one, would cheer.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;4178916;

Rob Mariano (35)
    Current Residence: Pensacola, Fla.
    Previous Seasons: "Survivor: Marquesas," "Survivor: All-Stars" and "Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains"

Survivor: Redemption Island Cast: Rob on CBS
    I wonder when this picture was taken of Rob, because I don't ever remember him being this slim. Is it just me, or does he look much younger here? Could this picture be from his first season?

I'm not sure which season it's from - CBS didn't have a current cast photo of him (or Russell), so I grabbed one from their "Best of Rob" collection.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Ahhh...I so love Boston Rob. He has been one of my alltime favs since his first season...but where I really grew to appreciate him was when Rob and Amber did their first TAR. What a great couple and team they are. Go Rob...hope you make it to the end...or at least beat Russell's a$$! Thanks
    Karey

Haven't watched Survivor in Years.. But I LOVE this guy.. I might even tune in this time. GO ROB!!

I love Boston Rob thoe only time I watch Survivor is if he is on it
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I absolutely adore this guy. My favourite Survivor ever. Go Rob!! I hope you make it to the end and win! (or as was said above, at least kick Russell's @ss!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast