Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Re: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

I just love Agent Wackadoodledoo
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

According to his bio, he has a son. Does he have a wife or an ex-wife? If it is an ex-wife, I bet she has some pretty entertaining stories.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

With so much attention directed at Yucky Russell, we didn't get a much of any comic relief from Secret Agent Man in the last episode. I hope he stays for quite awhile because he's a hoot.

Agent Wachadoodledoo adds some much needed spice to that mostly boring tribe. If he'd just wear some real pants instead of his pink tighty whities...I hope he stays around a few more weeks.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I'm beginning to like Phillip. I can see how he might be annoying as heck to be around 24/7, but I liked how he jumped on Ralph at RI and called him out as "telling the truth" when Ralph tried to back pedal. And, admitting that he worked in sanitation for years, but gave it his all? That's a tough thing to admit, but I have to respect him for not wimping out about it.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I'm beginning to like Phillip. I can see how he might be annoying as heck to be around 24/7, but I liked how he jumped on Ralph at RI and called him out as "telling the truth" when Ralph tried to back pedal. And, admitting that he worked in sanitation for years, but gave it his all? That's a tough thing to admit, but I have to respect him for not wimping out about it.
    Sorry but he makes me literally! Is he really so proud of his *junk* that he has to let it all hang out? Seriously?
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I'm beginning to like Phillip. I can see how he might be annoying as heck to be around 24/7, but I liked how he jumped on Ralph at RI and called him out as "telling the truth" when Ralph tried to back pedal.
    I can't really "like" him, but its kind of like how even Coach was right about stuff occasionally. Because even The Crazy catches the Worm, occasionally.

Agent Wack-a-doodle is fun to watch on TV, but I can't say I could stand to be in the same room as him for more than a minute.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Sometimes we see Phil wearing long red swim trunks. I wonder why he doesn't just wear those all the time? He's got to be aware that his undies aren't holding it in anymore, and he's showing everyone his stuff, so wouldn't you think he'd at least try to cover that up? Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Sometimes we see Phil wearing long red swim trunks. I wonder why he doesn't just wear those all the time? He's got to be aware that his undies aren't holding it in anymore, and he's showing everyone his stuff, so wouldn't you think he'd at least try to cover that up? Yuck.
    Unfortunately, I think Phillip is well aware of how he looks in his tighty pinkys. Remember, he's a genius at observation and at reading other people, so therefore, he knows how people see him. Especially since he has those other shorts/pants to wear.
    I'm just glad that we get the blurred image now unlike before. Which tells me those tightys are no longer very tighty!!! .

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Unfortunately, I think Phillip is well aware of how he looks in his tighty pinkys. Remember, he's a genius at observation and at reading other people, so therefore, he knows how people see him. Especially since he has those other shorts/pants to wear.
    I'm just glad that we get the blurred image now unlike before. Which tells me those tightys are no longer very tighty!!! .
    And they aren't lasting long, that's for sure. They are gaping open already, the production crew is going to have him pull at Hatch or they are going to have to give him some more undies!

+ Reply to Thread