+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Re: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I'm pissed. I was really looking forward to a skilled and subtle play by this guy but he is intolerable. I wasn't laughing at TC, I was cringing. So unfair that Francesca and Kristina were blind-sided like that at TC, and I hated how Rob took advantage of it.
    yep, Rob quickly jumped in then but isn't that what the game is all about: Outwit, Outplay, and Outlast?
    I'd be lousy at that game. You can't have moral compunctions and do well in Survivor. You have to be willing to lie, cheat, take advantage of others, etc. or you're out. So to me, in real life, Rob was a jerk but in Survivor mode, Rob was excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    in real life, Rob was a jerk but in Survivor mode, Rob was excellent.
    I'll grant it was (probably) a brilliant Survivor move, but I wonder if it was overboard. Depends how the other contestants felt about it. Sure seemed like a blow below the belt.

I agree with dragonlady. In Survivor, there is no overboard. I think taking advantage of the moment was smart--I wish I could think that fast!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I'm wondering if Phillip has had some kind of brain damage... I swear he comes across as someone who's been zapped in the frontal lobes... He has no ability to filter his thoughts or restrain himself. I can't see how he could have worked for 3 agencies in his current state or even one. He would never make it past the first interview.
    Which brings up an interesting question... I mean technically, "Does the lab rat actually work for the lab?"

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Which brings up an interesting question... I mean technically, "Does the lab rat actually work for the lab?"
    I'm pretty sure that Phillip was never the "Secret Agent Man" he claims to be. One of the very first steps is taking tests that reveals a lot of psychological stuff (that's hard to fake). He would have never made it past the first one.

I'm thinking maybe he was a security guard somewhere, with dreams of being a Fed agent and the dreams have taken over.

Agent Wack-A-Doodle-Doo is getting kind of old now. Since it would take at least two more episodes to do away with him totally (if he's voted off next episode and then appears at least once at the "duel"), I hope they get on that quickly.

Unlikely though, since I'm thinking the other tribe is long overdue a Tribal.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Phillip was never the "Secret Agent Man" he claims to be. One of the very first steps is taking tests that reveals a lot of psychological stuff (that's hard to fake). He would have never made it past the first one.

I'm thinking maybe he was a security guard somewhere, with dreams of being a Fed agent and the dreams have taken over.
    I think you missed my point (joke)... I was saying that his job with the FBI was as a lab rat. Having experiments done to him. Hence making him wakadoodle.

I think you missed my point (joke)... I was saying that his job with the FBI was as a lab rat. Having experiments done to him. Hence making him wakadoodle.
    Yep! I missed it completely!
    totally makes sense now and I think you're correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Agent Wack-A-Doodle-Doo
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

"Never fry bacon in the nude"

+ Reply to Thread