+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Re: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    It looks like he was some sort of Federal employee. And, even if he wasn't, he wouldn't be the first to lie about his job or credentials......Marty the Chess Champion, anyone?????
    Yeah, but the difference is that Marty admitted to lying about it (in confessionals). Phillip seems convinced that he is/was.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    As soon as I heard Phillip telling everyone that he was a former Federal Agent, blessed with super-powers, I knew we had someone, insecure, who needed to brag about who and what he was. A real ex-fed would most likely keep that quiet, preferring to watch and learn and not need to be validated by anyone else.
    He's a big ol' joke to everyone but himself. Reminds me of Coach and his preposterous stories of past glory.
    As soon as someone starts talking about how great they are, you can be pretty sure they aren't.
    I have always maintained "If you're that damn good there's no need to brag... everyone will just know"

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Way to go Philip, showing a few million other people what I'm sure those who have ever come in contact with you already know, that you are a big buffoon. Good luck selling that software buddy.

They ripped Phillip and his nonsense on The Soup this morning - hilarious.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Yeah, but the difference is that Marty admitted to lying about it (in confessionals). Phillip seems convinced that he is/was.
    Yeah, he "seems" -- but that's what bothers me. There's a heck of a lot of footage filmed, and it's editted down to a fraction of it in order to manipulate us, the viewers.

I've reached the point of supporting a march on CBS Exec's and Mark Burnett's home (it happens in Washington, so it's fair game) and demanding at least 2 hours of Survivor each week! Would that be called "equal time" for the 2 hours given each week to The Biggest Loser? Survivor Fans Unite!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

HAHAHAHAHAHA....I am still laughing at this guy's tribal council.

His mouth is dry and he's getting treatment? Umm....I think he is in the wrong place for that. Oh man, they need to keep this guy around for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    As in Coach's Amazon trip where he barely escaped with his life after being chased by natives? You mean they don't check that stuff?
    The trouble with Coach is his story telling technique it always sounded like a lie.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The trouble with Coach is his story telling technique it always sounded like a lie.
    Also I think the difference is that Coach knows he's lying but I think Philip actually believes his lies. lol

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    Also I think the difference is that Coach knows he's lying but I think Philip actually believes his lies. lol
    I watch Survivor w/my hubby, who's a 9th degree black belt in karate, 40+ years of training.
    Nothing drove him nuttier than listening/watching Coach and his bunch of fables and his pretend katas.
    He's getting that same way with Phillip.
    Hubby has taught FBI, police, etc but he never, ever mentions what he can do or has done. Most people would never know his capabilities and that's just how he likes it.
    This is why I know Phillip is a faker.

I cracked up when he proudly announced to the tribe that he excellent people reading skills. If you really have that...you don't tell! It's a secret weapon! And just cause to get the boot!

I will give him credit though....the little blonde country girl was trying to chop wood with her bare foot propped up inches from where she was chopping! OMG! He did step in and show her a different way to do it. He most likely saved her from amputating her own damn foot.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread