+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Re: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Things post-show have been quiet regarding Phillip. Has he done any press, said anything wacky, or did he just fade back into real life? Maybe seeing himself on TV forced him to take a good look at himself so he's staying out of the public eye for awhile?
    I know, not polite to quote myself ....
    Just have an update, in case anyone (else) was wondering where Phillip went after the show. Or, maybe I'm the only one!! haha!
    On Jimmy Fallon's show on the 16th, he said he joined an international alliance group to help save the gorillas in Rwanda, and that they're on a mission to raise $2 million in the next 60 days.

Then Jimmy said he's such a compelling "character" that he should do some other reality TV show like Celebrity Apprentice or Big Brother (he said, imagine being stuck in a house with Phillip!), and Phillip replied, "I'm sure all of that is going to be mine, it's coming my way. And I'm looking forward to it." ugh.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Phillip Sheppard - Redemption Island

Gorillas are cool. Good for him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread