+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ashley Underwood - Redemption Island

Ashley Underwood - Redemption Island

Name (Age): Ashley Underwood (25)
    Tribe: Ometepe
    Current Residence: Benton, Maine
    Personal Claim to Fame: Spending time abroad in Switzerland, playing basketball professionally and competing in the Miss USA competition.
    Inspiration in Life: My Momma. She raised four kids while managing two businesses and has always been the perfect example of the most devoted wife and doting mother.
    Hobbies: Basketball/sports, four-wheeling and helping out on the family farm.
    Pet Peeves: I have a million pet peeves. A few of them are "know-it-alls," lazy and unmotivated people, slow drivers or movers in general, people that "chomp" when they chew their food, smokers' breath or just smoking period. The list goes on and on!
    3 Words to Describe You: Feisty, competitive and athletic.
    SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm not like anyone but myself.
    Reason for being on SURVIVOR: The million dollars and the chance to prove that I can do this.
    Why you think you'll "survive" SURVIVOR: I'm strong, competitive, and athletic and I have the ability to think under pressure.
    Reason why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm mentally and physically strong enough to do this. I will do whatever it takes to get ahead. I'm a leader, but also able to work well with others if it proves to be to my own advantage. I'm not afraid to be a game changer. Bring it on!

Survivor: Redemption Island Cast: Ashley on CBS
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Ashley Underwood - Redemption Island

That's a lot of dislikes! She's going to have trouble getting along with other tribemates, I predict.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I hate her and her fake smile and her mega tan already.....so she will probably win!!!!
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4185860;
    That's a lot of dislikes! She's going to have trouble getting along with other tribemates, I predict.
    That was my immediate reaction too. Unless she's really good at hiding her reactions to all her pet peeves, she has the potential to get on people's nerves quickly.

I wonder how many episodes in before you get to hear her say, "I didn't know it was going to be this hard."!

I don't know if I like her or not yet, but I wouldn't complain if I woke up tomorrow with her body. Damn!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread