+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So no "Rob vs. Russell"?????

Re: So no "Rob vs. Russell"?????

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp;4130500;
    Wasn't there a Rob vs. Russell Survivor already? All-Stars, right? Don't need to see it again. I don't mind Russell but Rob irritates me. I'd rather see Nay again than him. Rob just seems like he's a dick to everyone but his own small clique of friends and will do anything to screw anybody else over without any hesitation or afterthought.
    So true & Russell out-smarted Rob after Rob & Sandra blew the immunity challenge so they could vote I believe Pavrati Russell's pet dragon out & Russell used the HII to get Rob out (ah the memories, sorry Rob fans). There have been so many rumors about Rob over the years ( he & Amber were getting a reality show, what a bore that would have been, also Rob was suppose to host a game show, that would be so funny since he can barely speak clearly) hopefully this is all a rumour & Russell & Rob can go back to work their regular jobs & stay home with their families.

I love Rob. He's such a polarizing figure. I am sure he loves it.

Actually Rob and Am-buh have had their own reality shows, one about them getting married, right after all stars, the other about Rob trying to become a "professional gam-bluh" and them moving to Vegas. I forget what it was called, not counting them also on amazing race, and there may be others I don't even know about.

Seems like that the Rob vs Russell thing either isn't true or that, they are trying to spoil it. As both of them, are really hogging the spotlight way too much!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12