+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

Re: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

No way would I have taken Holly. Let the begging begin . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4129840;
    Do we know that for sure?
    yes, they showed who voted for who. Dan voted for Chase (because he wanted to show him he was mad at him" (eye roll). Fabio voted for "Uncle Dan".

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4129848;
    This season has barely kept my interest, but watching Fabio's giddiness over having the upper hand over the 3 remaining competitors is the most entertaining thing I've seen all season!
    Ditto! First season where I've missed a few episodes and didn't bother to catch them online.

Fabio made the right call. Too many people like Holly and too many people are disgusted by Sash for him to dump him. He has a better chance against Sash than Holly.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Dan had the best elimination camera comments ever. I was in hysterics.

I really hope the 3 of them tell Naonka and Kelly to get stuffed when they ask them their (whatonlyhastobenonsensicalall abloutthem) questions.

Why didn't Holly tell Fabio she couldn't afford to take him to Final because he was too much a threat to win, not make it about an alliance.

FORT Fanatic

I cant wait for the jury vote. I hope Fabio opens a can of whoop-butt on them!

FORT Fogey

I guess Fabio decided he couldn't risk Holly in the final three. He may be right, but I hate the fact that Sash even has a shot at any money.

I think Fabio can make a very good case for himself. He didn't really make any big promises he didn't keep, except maybe to Dan, and it didn't much matter if he didn't vote for Dan at tribal because Sash, Holly, and Chase were enough to eliminate him. Besides, Dan looked very happy when Fabio was raking the others over the coals. So did Jane. He also made it to the finals by winning the last three immunity challenges in a row, which is really impressive. Meanwhile, Chase always bent whichever way the wind blew and Sash has screwed over a lot of people and was caught in a flat out lie in the last tribal.

OMG--Fabio wins the last three immunity challenges and basically plays him for a fool at the last tribal, and Sash still feels he has no right to be there? Apparently NaOnka's delusions are catching.

I think Holly could not have said anything that would have changed the vote. fabio knows of those left she's one of the most liked.

ETA- Did Dan even get to see that Fabio voted for him? I don't believe they showed Dan the last vote.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Arson in the jungle. Again. Survivor, please stop doing this.

+ Reply to Thread