+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

Re: 12/19 Finale Show *Spoilers*

LOL- Fabio an Sash talking-Fabio's playing with the mouse.

Chase is still an idiot.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;4129832;
    What's with these balancing challenges as the final challenge? Used to be a really grueling endurance challenge.
    That was my thought too. I'm glad Fabio won, but it did seem kind of wimpy for a final challenge. Those things used to last for hours on end.

I love how Fabio is barely suppressing a grin while Sash is going on about who would vote for whom. I don't think he's buying a bit of it, and he shouldn't.

I'm starting to think Fabio actually did have a game plan all alone the way he's now pitting Chase against Sash. What's particularly amusing is how all he's using against Sash is Sash's own words.

FORT Fanatic

Its fun to watch the back at camp stuff. Suddenly everyone is Fabio's friend. Well for a few hours till one is voted off then the jury begging begins. How anyone lets Nay and Kelly talk, I dont know. Those two shouldnt get to help decide anything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cerveza;4129820;
    okay, so not only does Dan vote Chase and not Holly, but Fabio votes for Dan, his only ally. Do these people even want to stay in the game??
    Do we know that for sure? Dan said he voted for Chase. There were three votes for Dan and one last vote that didn't get read, because three was enough to doom Dan. If Holly, Sash, and Chase voted for Dan, that could be three. Fabio could have voted for him too or he could have voted for someone else and we'll never know who.

Of course, I only heard the votes read. I didn't pay attention to the actual ballots. Was there something about them that indicated that one of the votes for Dan came from Fabio?

Dan voted for Chase. The other four voted for Dan.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Wow, Dan was bitter....so Sash is a whiner, he hates Chase for some reason I'm not clear on, and Holly is a (shoe) thief, so my guess is Fabio gets his vote by default.
    Sash did have some good reasoning on who might vote for Chase. I mean if you give someone an idol and they get to the F3 you'd probably vote for them just feeling that you contributed to their win in a way.
    Loved Sash getting caught out. I think Fabio would like to dump Sash, but he may feel Holly is more of a threat... we'll see.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I noticed that Nay and Purple Kelly's shields had X's on them.

I notice the jury is nodding in agreement that Sash lies to everyone. Kind of telling Fabio something.

Well, dang, I guess he was worried about the Espada votes and thought the jur didn't like Sash.
    Last edited by PWS; 12-19-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Sash is taking that lie of taking Fabio to the end to his grave.

Can't believe that Chase still believed a word that came from Sash's mouth.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

They announced during a commercial break here that Holly's family is in California for the finale, but I don't know if that means that they just flew out there to be with her, since all the contestants show up for the after show, or if that means she's one of the final three.

They keep showing little clips of people gathering in Eureka to watch, which is pretty funny, because what must be most of the town is in what might very well be the only restaurant in town (never been to Eureka myself). Hope they get home before it starts snowing.

Man, I'm loving this tribal council almost as much as Fabio. I suppose it isn't the smartest move, but I hope Sash gets dumped because he's been acting so smug. And really, it wouldn't surprise me if both Holly and Chase turn on Sash at this point, given Chase's reaction earlier and Holly's reaction at tribal council.

FORT Fogey

This season has barely kept my interest, but watching Fabio's giddiness over having the upper hand over the 3 remaining competitors is the most entertaining thing I've seen all season!

+ Reply to Thread