+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

As much as I think Jane is definitely on the crazy train, I did laugh my butt off seeing her dump that water over the fire, not once but twice, while they all stood there dumb-struck.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4127780;
    These people really are a bunch of idiots. I cannot believe how one by one they are allowing themselves to be voted out with no scrambling. Jane never once goes to Fabio and Dan? I am wondering where Dan stands.
    Dan is a lump. He doesn't strategize, doesn't show a whit of physical capability, and doesn't add a blessed thing to the show. Every time they show him, I simply can't believe that CBS couldn't find anyone more interesting. I agree that he, Fabio and Jane should have forced a tie last night (even if they were definitely being coached by Jeff Probst.) But no. That would mean Dan would actually have to DO something.

As far as Jane goes, I've always kinda liked her, but last night she took it way, WAY too personally. The bottom line was they got rid of her because she would be a coloassalformidable threat if she made it FTC, and the window was open to do so. It's just a game, Jane!
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

No wonder Jeff had to spell it out for them, we're dealing with a bunch of morons here. Even after Jeff gives them a major hint, tie up the vote, Dan and Fabio still vote out Jane??

I'm glad she's gone, she was annoying. I'm from the south, but not all of us talk like someone out of Deliverance. Her accent is sooooo country, it's annoying. People that can't speak halfway decent english grate on my nerves. But I agree it did seem pretty dumb for Fabio and Dan not to go ahead and vote Holly. I don't think they have brains. Dan is a lump. They could have just used a pole and sat it at tribal council and it would effectively accomplish the same results that Dan does sitting there. I have a hard time believing he's really a millionaire, unless its either inherited, or he really is a two bit mobster thug and steals and/or sells drugs/ illegal gambling, or whatever it is you do when you're in the mob to make money. I've found that most people that really have money don't talk about it, like apparently he does. And the fact that he would do that to me is amazingly stupid. Why would you tell people you were rich in a game that you are competing with others to give you a million dollars? Obviously not the brightest bulb in the lamp.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4127928;
    No wonder Jeff had to spell it out for them, we're dealing with a bunch of morons here. Even after Jeff gives them a major hint, tie up the vote, Dan and Fabio still vote out Jane??
    And Jane votes for Sash? What was up with that? Unless she knew something that wasn't apparent to the audience, she's the one who suggested the three of them should vote for Holly, and then she didn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;4127885;

I wish more players would say: "Probst, I'm trying to win a million dollars. Stick a cork in it!"
    I totally agree. I have never seen Jeff Probst be so blunt and basically map out how he thought Dan, Fabio and Jane should have voted last night. If the three of them were not smart enough to figure that out on their own, then they deserved what happened last night.

After all, Probst isn't "playing" the game of Survivor. He is the HOST of Survivor. And for that very reason he should remain neutral and not help the players to strategize.

Isn't it all about Outwit, Outlast, Outplay? Last time I looked Probst wasn't a PLAYER in the game, so he definitely needs to "stick a cork in it".

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4127626;
    Wow. Fabio & Dan had a chance to fight the 3-way alliance and they voted Jane out anyway. That was dumb.
    Stupid, stupid, stupid! Although at this point I'm fine with anyone but Sash winning!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I actually clapped and cheered when Fabio won Immunity. The three, with their blatant bond revealed to all - even the Jury - shouldn't be able to run away with it without a fight. Go Fabio - you only have one more IC to win - DO IT!

I had forgotten that Holly destroyed Dan's expensive shoes until Jane brought it up at tribal (in front of the Jury) Will that early pettiness weigh in against her do-gooder mom stance of the past few weeks? Does Stash still feel in control? Will Chase dither and dally to the point Holly and Stash want him out just because? Will Dan snore his way through the walk of comrades (if he lasts that long?)

Jane has been the "personality" of this season and, while I'll miss her, it was time - but not before Dan, surely? I don't blame her being all emotional (the day started with family) and knowing she was last in line in the four-way alliance, but then, when Fabio won Immunity and her alliance couldn't look her in the face or be straight with her, she let loose. I don't blame her one bit. IF, by some miracle, Fabio makes it final Tribal - he may just have her vote.

Next week, it looks as though any alliances are broken as everyone scrambles to protect #1. At least I hope so...that is what makes the final plays interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Poor Dan looks like he's going to be brought out of there in a bodybag.

And, for what it's worth, Jane was my horse to win this race. Boo Hiss on her eviction! (And I loved it that she put that fire out!!!)

And it's never "just a game" when you're trying to win a million dollars! :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Jane kinda lost me a bit with her comments about Marty's kids when she voted him out. Then she completely lost me last night with her behaviour & comments. The comments about Sash's mom raising a liar wasn't nice, or justified. I am no fan of Sash - I find him way too arrogant - but Jane doesn't know Sash's mother, nor does she know Sash outside of this game. Also, when she made her comments about Holly, I really wish Holly would have shot back with something like "well it sure didn't bother you when we aligned!" Jane just gets really petty & personal when things don't go her way, & that's a really bad trait, IMO.

I can't stand Chase, he can't think beyond the moment. And I really didn't appreciate how, when confronted by Jane, he stood there & stared at Sash & Holly & waited for them to say they were voting her out that night. It was like he thought he'd be absolved of any responsibility if he wasn't the one to say "yes Jane, we are voting you out." He doesn't "own" any of his decisions.

I also didn't like JP interfering at TC. This was beyond just getting information, or "leading". He flat out interfered. Thank goodness these people are dense, otherwise the whole outcome of the game could have been altered based on his interference.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread