+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

These people really are a bunch of idiots. I cannot believe how one by one they are allowing themselves to be voted out with no scrambling. Jane never once goes to Fabio and Dan? I am wondering where Dan stands. He must be more aligned with someone than they are showing because as soon as his vote is needed by someone, they do not even try and get it. Fabio is endearing in all this because he is the least annoying of the annoying people.

As far as Jane goes, she lost the game a long time ago when she worried more about Marty and his game than hers. She was so willing to do anything with anyone to get him out, that she aligned herself with a bunch of lying idiots. She deserved to go home.

At this point I pray that Fabio wins immunity for the rest of the challenges, if not I dislike the others so much that it would be a wasted season.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;4127758;
    Sash did not have immunity, Fabio did. Sash played his immunity idol after the vote was cast. Jane obviously did not know he had it.
    If she didn't know then she wasn't paying attention because Jeff point blank asked who had it and the guys fessed up. That's when Holly started to get nervous.

And like I said...I'm not upset with Jeff for leading them. Mostly because it didn't change the game a bit.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4127627;
    I wonder if Jane is heading to the Ponderosa to make voodoo dolls, out of chicken bones.

I really admire the fact that she was a very strong competitor during this game, but she needed to keep 'the crazy' in check just a little bit!

Also, Chase is welcome back in NC (as is Jane for that matter, crazy or not). This guy gets tied in knots because he is having to make hard decisions and, as a result, he has made some really stupid choices. However, I think he is probably a good guy, and he's not hard on the eyes.
    Last edited by NCLurker; 12-16-2010 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4127653;
    I can't wait to see Jane and Marty's interactions on the Ponderosa. She's got her vodoo on Chase now so Marty might become her BFF
    I can definitely see them bonding over the lying backstabbers, and how they were taken out too soon and deserved to go to the end. Marty looked delighted when Jane was calling everyone out, so I can see them getting along like gangbusters at Ponderosa.
    Brainy is the new sexy ~Irene Adler, Sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by AznPride112;4127741;
    One more thing I've go to say to Jane. Putting out the fire because they wanted to vote you out ? That gives them a MORE likely reason to vote you out. They can just start another fire.
    Actually, that might not be true - remember this is the same group who all thought it'd be good to put wooden boxes around a fire to "protect" it from rain and ended up burning half their camp down.

That said, I'm sad Jane is gone, but am not upset when she behaves like a child here. It's "Survivor" for a reason - you're going to outwit, outplay and outlast competitors. That means you must lie/change your mind (outwit), outplay (do really well in a challenge to get immunity if you have a target on your back like Fabio did) and hopefully outlast (though here only one does that). I understand that supposedly her husband had passed before she came on the game, so that does make emotions run high. Still, this was a tad over the top.

And no, I'm not surprised it was a sweep because a. Jane's actions factor in there and b. A tie means the two people voted on are safe and the others draw for a purple rock. No one is going to risk being voted out by a rock, so they'll most likely go with whomever is targeted.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4127856;
    If she didn't know then she wasn't paying attention because Jeff point blank asked who had it and the guys fessed up. That's when Holly started to get nervous.

And like I said...I'm not upset with Jeff for leading them. Mostly because it didn't change the game a bit.
    I thought that Jane was the one who suggested that the logical move for herself, Dan, and Fabio was to vote for Holly, because she was the only one without an immunity idol.

I'm also now confused about tie-breakers. In past seasons, when the voters were dead-locked, weren't the contestants who were up for elimination put into some kind of competition (usually fire-building) to see who'd be sent off to the jury? Or was that used in some other situation? I remember the purple rock, but I don't remember what it was used for, so maybe I'm confusing the two.

There are so many fools who think they need to answer JP's questions. They're as lame as the "survivors" who don't even know how to start a fire.

I wish more players would say: "Probst, I'm trying to win a million dollars. Stick a cork in it!"

Jane is tough and bitter. I like women who are tough but not bitter.
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 12-16-2010 at 10:24 AM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

If you watch the Ponderosa clips, you'll see that Jane and Marty do indeed get along just fine. Marty joked to her that he expected her to write his name down again at this last tribal even though he was on the jury.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

This is the dumbest bunch to ever play Survivor! Even when Jeff cajoles, tries to lead them down the road, they still get it wrong! Not that it mattered. Loved Jane's graceful exit! 'I sarted the fire, I'll put it out'.
    I think it will be funny if Dan or Fabio wins. Would serve the other ones right.
    But if F3 is Holly, Sash and Chase I think Holly might win. The other 2 guys screwed over alot of the people on the jury. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;4127888;
    If you watch the Ponderosa clips, you'll see that Jane and Marty do indeed get along just fine. Marty joked to her that he expected her to write his name down again at this last tribal even though he was on the jury.
    That's what I figured. I'll watch the clips. Marty has had enough time removed from the game to get some perspective, and Jane no longer has any reason to take her anger out on him...there are bigger fish to fry in Jane's eyes - Sash and Chase, she's giving you the evil eye!

Loved Fabio's face when she poured two buckets of water over the fire. He was stunned and kind of like "don't make any sudden moves, dude" - he had no idea what she could do next. Lucky for him she isn't mad at him.

Yes, I believe her TC speech will rival Sue's. Jane needs to remember though that everyone else is fighting for the same prize. I believe if she had toned it down a few shows ago and not proved herself to be a tough competitor who could easily take away the final Immunity win, she'd be there still. She outed herself as one of the toughest competitors, so it's ridiculous to be surprised that they would vote you out at this point. Nobody was going to just roll over and hand you the win, Jane.

I'm firmly on the Fabio train. He had a right to be mad at Chase - Chase made a firm promise to take him on the next reward and then didn't. But he did the right thing in not remaining bitter about it. He still looks likeable in the jury's eyes, he just needs to win the next two immunity challenges and he's got a great chance.
    Brainy is the new sexy ~Irene Adler, Sherlock.

+ Reply to Thread