+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: 12/15 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4127609;
    But then, their families don't exactly have the worry that they might be killed in battle either, do they?
    Nope. Sorry folks, but there is no comparison! This is a choice and a game.

FORT Fogey

I haven't seen every episode. Do they have no matches or other way to make another fire? I thought Jane dousing the fire was just a symbolic act on their part.

Okay, now I'm really confused by the previews for next week. Someone thinks Dan is a threat? Why? He hasn't won a single challenge or even contributed much of anything to a team challenge, because of his knee problems. Sometimes he hasn't even been allowed to compete. He's not been a big strategist so far as I can tell either. I suppose he hasn't ticked anyone off excessively, but that's not much to build a case for a win on--especially since everyone knows he's not exactly hurting for money himself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4127630;
    Didn't Chase have something going on with Fabio?

Fabio certainly thought so. I think Dan, to some extent, also thought there was a four way all guys alliance, based on the fact that none of the guys really wanted to be in a final three with Jane or Holly.

I really hope Chase does not win this thing, because his game play appears to have been completely wishy-washy. He doesn't so much make decisions as blow with the prevailing wins. He's had a lot of lucky breaks, if you ask me, because he really should have been eliminated a long time ago. He'd have to be a master strategist to have played stupid so well as to manipulate so many people in so many ways, and I just don't think he's that bright.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb;4127628;
    So now Fabio and Dan are alone. What's the logic boys!?

Jane is nuts. The jury saw/heard that. Why not make a new final 3!?
    No kidding. I don't quite get the logic behind Fabio and Dan's votes. Or Jane's, for that matter. She voted for Sash. Even if Fabio and Dan had voted for Holly, then, she still would have gone home.

Even if they though Jane was nuts, Fabio and Dan could have used her vote to try and eliminate Sash and Chase. Fabio, especially, pretty much knows he's the target of the other three now (unless he believes Sash and Chase are playing Holly, and I certainly wouldn't put it past Sash--and Chase just does whatever he's told), and Jane has won challenges. If he could have gone with her and Dan to eliminate Sash or Chase, assuming he or Jane might have won immunity, he would have had a better shot at the million. I really don't see Sash or Chase (well, Sash, really...again, Chase will do what he's told) taking Fabio or Holly to the final three. They'd be much better off against Dan, because they could point out he'd pretty much coasted to the finals and didn't need the money anyway. Fabio and/or Holly could make a better case for themselves than Dan in the finals.

FORT Fogey

What a bunch of dumb bunnies. Jeff gets everybody to basically lay out their strategy for the rest of the season and they still can't figure it out. I vote Probst for the $1M. Nobody else deserves it.

Jane was a hoot. She sure brought the crazy and the fun this season. Good on ya for dousing the fire. Let them figure out how to start one. Funny the original spoiler about Jane's exit was her burning down the camp, but in reality she put the fire out.

So long, Hillbilly Jane. You were a lot of fun and I will miss you.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I hoping Fabio wins the next immunity, but I'm not so sure about his chances. Sash, Chase and Holly have had much more calories in the past few days than he has. He hasn't had a reward since the volcano slide, has he? I think missing out on visiting with his mom, and hunger, and Chase's broken promise coming all in one package were what made him so emotional. Other than tonight, he's done a very good job of not letting his emotions rule him -- UNLIKE Jane! LOL

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Im sorry Jane sickened me with her kavetching about not being picked. She went last time.. for her to be mad at Chase showed how childish she is. Fabio HAD reason to be mad, Jane and Dan did not. I am glad shes gone!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

After tonights tribal, I am thinking Jane will be the one giving the Sue Hawk 'snakes and rats' speech. I was sure it would be Nay, but I don't think she will come as close. Jane is truly peeved.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I can't wait to see Jane and Marty's interactions on the Ponderosa. She's got her vodoo on Chase now so Marty might become her BFF

After tonights tribal, I am thinking Jane will be the one giving the Sue Hawk 'snakes and rats' speech. I was sure it would be Nay, but I don't think she will come as close.
    How much you wanna bet that Naonka's FTC speech will be all about how she was really the best player and if she hadn't quit she'd be the winner?

I really don't think she'll pass up the opportunity to talk all about herself.

+ Reply to Thread