+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erin's a man?

I agree about the boobs LG.
    I do think a lot of this specualtion has come about because of them.

She is very slim and does have quite a "boyish" figure e.g. not much of a difference between waist and hip measurements.

Man, woman, intersexed , whatever - Erin is doing a great job on Survivor so far.
    She's has shown a good work ethic and seems to be anything but the airhead bimbo many people had her down as before the show started.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think the whole "Erin's a dude" theory is 100% crap. Not that I ever believed it, but I did post it here because it seemed like hot gossip at the time. Looking back, I probably should have dismissed it. Most of the stuff on the Survivor Sucks board is pretty tasteless, this being a perfect example. I apologize if this thread has offended anyone & I hope this sweet girl is able to laugh off these nasty rumors if she was unfortunate enough to hear about them.

That being said, Erin has played the game pretty well so far. At this point she's probably #3 on my favorites list, behind Ted & Penny. If she sticks with her Sook Jai alliance (especially Penny, Ken & Shii Ann) , she'll probably make it to the final 5. No kidding.

I think it's an interesting theory and am impressed by the fact that many posters in that thread have actually done some research into the subject to back their theory.

I don't find the thread, or the subject offensive, but I do feel sorry for Erin, whether the story is true or not.
    You know you will be under a lot of scrutiny if you go on Survivor but I'm sure Erin never expected anything like this.

You didn't say anything offensive about Erin Jodaar so don't feel you have to apologise.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I watched carefully last night (having nothing whatsoever to do with the chestal region), and I can say with what I feel is 100% certainty that it's just not true.

She doesn't have any signs that would make me believe it. And after 12 days on the island in the tribe with no razor, I'm sure she'd have haired up pretty good if it were.

I agree with John, I watched closely last evening and saw nothing to indicate she had been a man or exhibited manly traits.

Besides, she has a terrific "walk away"....if ya know what I mean!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I watched pretty closely last night too.

True that this is probably one of the meanest rumors I've seen on the Intenet, but otherwise Erin is so under the radar right now, we might not even be discussing her.

I'm sure she's probably getting a laugh about it with her friends. And Jodaar, it's not like YOU made up the story, you were just letting us know what was out there!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12