+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4123744;
    The other winners that I mentioned made key moves in the game that can be used as arguing points in favor of their victory, but what has Fabio done?
    Take a look at the article at post #12 on Fabio (Jud's) thread. He did quite a bit of preparation for coming on Survivor, more than most of these bozos seem to have done. It may or may not get him to the end, but he has a strategy and he has been following it, and it's not a strategy that pisses people off. I think the article said he was most impressed with the way Todd played. So making sure people like him was important.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;4123824;
    Take a look at the article at post #12 on Fabio (Jud's) thread. He did quite a bit of preparation for coming on Survivor, more than most of these bozos seem to have done. It may or may not get him to the end, but he has a strategy and he has been following it, and it's not a strategy that pisses people off. I think the article said he was most impressed with the way Todd played. So making sure people like him was important.
    Aww, I was hoping part of his preparation was his haircut. I cant wait to see him all cleaned up for the final episode. Win or lose he is a McSteamy!

I also call BS on Sash saying he hasn't been giving 100% on challenges up until now. He barely squeaked out that win, Fabio was right on his tail. It's not like he blew them all away.
    Valar Morghulis

I love Fabio and hope he wins. To me he comes off as more ditzy than dumb and its working perfectly for him. Everyone out there has underestimated him but at the same time seem to genuinely really like him ...which seems like it would work very well for him at final tribal if he can pull out some great answers and point it all back to his stategy.

I wouldn't mind seeing Fabio win the whole thing. He's as good a pick as any. If for no other reason other than it would totally tick Naonka off.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Did anyone else want to slap that grin off of NaOnka's face at TC?

Oh, Benry is it? I'm not sure I knew who that person was until tonight.

Sash is being so obviously phony; giving Jane and Holly hugs when they came back from reward, smiling in their faces pretending to be interested in what they have to say and him telling Jane she's his second Mom. He's coming on way too strong and way too late with that crap. Don't think Jane's buying it.

It seems they're running out of ideas for challenges and what's the deal with no Survivor Auction?, that's my favorite. Have they done the sappy letters from home/family challenge? I don't even remember, pretty boring season with non-players. Time to bring back Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp;4124768;
    Did anyone else want to slap that grin off of NaOnka's face at TC?

Oh, Benry is it? I'm not sure I knew who that person was until tonight.

Sash is being so obviously phony; giving Jane and Holly hugs when they came back from reward, smiling in their faces pretending to be interested in what they have to say and him telling Jane she's his second Mom. He's coming on way too strong and way too late with that crap. Don't think Jane's buying it.

It seems they're running out of ideas for challenges and what's the deal with no Survivor Auction?, that's my favorite. Have they done the sappy letters from home/family challenge? I don't even remember, pretty boring season with non-players. Time to bring back Russell.
    Oh please anyone but the little troll Russell. They could give him 10 chances to be on Survivor and he still wouldn't learn how to play the game.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;4124851;
    Oh please anyone but the little troll Russell. They could give him 10 chances to be on Survivor and he still wouldn't learn how to play the game.
    I'll take one Russell over 20 Kelly Purples or NayOnkas any day. At least Russell plays the game unlike some of them who don't do anything until 10 + episodes into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp;4124854;
    I'll take one Russell over 20 Kelly Purples or NayOnkas any day. At least Russell plays the game unlike some of them who don't do anything until 10 + episodes into the season.
    I agree, but if they did bring him back, it'd better not be 10 times - he really turned off a lot of people last season.

But yeah - I'd much rather see him back than either quitter this season. Russell may be a turkey, but he played the game start to finish, and had he played the social game at least a little bit, he'd won his season.

And, personally, I hope that Jeff keeps calling NaOnka and Kelly quitters when they come in. In fact, they should keep putting the two at the end of the line when new jurors come in so that none of those voted out get implied as quitters each time he says it (ex., next week he needs to go "Brenda... Benry, and our two quitters, Nay and Kelly"...)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4123953;
    I also call BS on Sash saying he hasn't been giving 100% on challenges up until now. He barely squeaked out that win, Fabio was right on his tail. It's not like he blew them all away.
    I think he is telling the truth. He is smart and was in control for a few weeks and didn't want to stand out as a physical threat as well. The question is, would he have won had he tried? Maybe not.

I am rooting for Fabio to win this too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456