+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4123481;
    I thought it was more Jane, Chase and Holly using Stash. It was to Stash's benefit but they were all using each other. No, I do not think Stash is running this game. He was smart enough to survive this Tribal Council.
    But..he had his choice of which side to go with. They couldn't use him if he didn't let them. He was holding all the cards at Tribal. He could just as easily have ousted J, C or H instead. Especially since he did have somewhat of a relationship with Fabio and Benry, per them. I still think he ran this episode.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I can't believe they didn't do the food auction this season - that's always been my favorite!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4123497;
    I thought it was amusing how Sash went from being almost pitiful when he approached the others and basically offered up the HII to take the target off his back, now that his entire alliance up and quit on him ... to being unbearably smug once he won Immunity in the challenge and suddenly it was all his game again, he's in control right to the end. Man, I'd love someone to take him out, preferably the girls, but I doubt that will happen.

I agree. Sash really came off as smug and self-important last night. I hated how he went on about not going full out on any of the challenges earlier, because it didn't serve his purposes to do so. Considering some early challenges meant supplies/privileges the whole tribe could use, holding back just so people would underestimate him is fairly mean. I realize the idea is to be the last one standing, but if a tarp or food or fishing supplies are on the line, I think there's something mean-spirited about not giving your all because it might benefit you way down the line if, by chance, you make it that far when there are people (including you) who are hungry, wet, cold etc.

Sash and Brenda both come off as thinking they're ever so much smarter than everyone else, and I really don't think they necessarily are. Even if they were, it's nasty to be condescending toward others.

Wow, how arrogant was Sash? He was nearing unbearable levels. I was hoping they would pull one of those votes where they get rid of the swing vote. But I don't think anyone that's left is smart enough to pull that off. I thought for sure Fabio was gone, but I guess Benry was more of a threat, II-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4123573;
    I agree. Sash really came off as smug and self-important last night. I hated how he went on about not going full out on any of the challenges earlier, because it didn't serve his purposes to do so. Considering some early challenges meant supplies/privileges the whole tribe could use, holding back just so people would underestimate him is fairly mean. I realize the idea is to be the last one standing, but if a tarp or food or fishing supplies are on the line, I think there's something mean-spirited about not giving your all because it might benefit you way down the line if, by chance, you make it that far when there are people (including you) who are hungry, wet, cold etc.

Sash and Brenda both come off as thinking they're ever so much smarter than everyone else, and I really don't think they necessarily are. Even if they were, it's nasty to be condescending toward others.
    I think it is a lot of BS. If nothing else Stash knows how to "spin" things to look as if he is the mastermind. He is not the mastermind he just makes people think he is. Lot's of talk and not much walk.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I knew it was going to be Benry from all the preview promos they showed. And, seeing as he was very good in competitions, I could understand the choice.
    Sash has come across as arrogant all season long. Last night was no surprise.
    I truly hope he does not make it into the F3. Between the arrogance and the fact that he looks like a walking skeleton, I want him off my screen ASAP.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Freaking roommate told me that he just heard on TV that there will not be another season of Survivor. He told me a joke and I believed him. Sorry about that. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to kill my roommate!

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4123120;
    I do not kow why I feel this way, but I feel Fabio has gotten the winning edit.
    I'm with you, but I just don't get it! If Fabio pulls of a win, it will be the worst win in the history of Survivor. I'm all for the social game, but I don't think Fabio even realizes that he's playing one. At least Natalie and JT made an effort to get to know the future jury members which led to their wins. Fabio... people like him because comes off as foolish and a bit dimwitted. But even if that gets people to like him, that's definitely not enough to garner a win. What has he done but be likable? The other winners that I mentioned made key moves in the game that can be used as arguing points in favor of their victory, but what has Fabio done?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Didn't Sash call himself the "king" in the last episode? Yeah, he's smug, but can you blame him? He had the immunity idol, a hidden immunity idol, and more.

But he's burning some bridges as he makes his moves. Who can he beat in the final?

Sash was kind of weird when he asked everybody to tell him their strategy! I liked how Dan got at least one memorable moment in the season. He's so quiet but he asked:

So you're saying you might vote with the other alliance?

Um, uh, um, uh...

LoL!

There aren't many players this season. There aren't many smart people left. Whose game of anyone left do you like?

Fabio - bleh
    Jane - No strategy, just trust people, show grit
    Dan - Zzzz
    Sash - not too bad
    Holly - hot and cold/reactionary
    Chase - awful (so many mistakes, followed heart, mindless, just lucky he got the idol gifted to him).

The show may not be cancelled but this season is probably one of the worst I can remember. Poor casting.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I also don't believe Sash is in charge. If he was, he lost one of the people he wanted in the end... Marty... then Brenda... then Naonka and Kelly. Then he got lucky to be a forth with two three people alliances. For all intensive purposes, he would be the next to go, except for that idol. I see him more as being used at this point too. The only reason Benry went is so that Chase/Holly/Jane could ensure he stayed with them for at least this vote.

Jane: she's a great survivor... probably one of the best prepared I have seen. I think her game is too emotional and personal, and is about trust too much. Then again, it's gotten her this far.
    Holly: Holly has put on the jury some of the biggest threats of the game. That's nothing to scoff at. Along with Jane, they got rid of Marty. Then, Holly did what others (Kelly B and Alina) could not do, and she brought up Brenda's name and survived it. She's become the mom of the crowd and gave up reward for rice and the tarp. As a result... she's put herself in a great position to win, but could be a huge target yet for the others. If she can pull off some immunities, or the others make big mistakes... she could squeak through. Deservedly.
    Dan: He's playing about the lowest social game I've ever seen. The other survivors have said they LOVE having him around for his sense of humour... I just wish we saw more of it than messy hair.
    Chase: I agree he's playing awful. He flip flops around and is so wishy-washy.
    Fabio: I've always felt there is more going on here than anyone gives him credit for. I've watched many of his secret scenes and such and he's a really intelligent kid in many ways. Though he isn't the most well-spoken person, he understands people, and is using that to his advantage in this game. I think the key line for Fabio this season was: "I hate acting dumb." And people DO love him. Maybe not Nay, but everyone else? Yes, I think they love Uncle Fabio.
    Sash: Skeevy and slimy. He may slither his way to the end... but with his alliance mates on the jury, it could hurt him really bad. I cand almost guarantee that Marty and Brenda won't reward him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast