+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Don't know if next TC is the last one at which they can use HII's. But if it is, and if Sash wins the IC, he could give his HII to whomever is targeted by Jane/Holly/Chase, and he'd be in position to control the vote.

Does Holly know that Chase has a HII? I like Chase but don't give him credit to be able to strategically plan a counter-move against Sash. Holly could do it, I think, IF she's aware that there is a HII to use.

Personally, I'd like to see J/H/C recruit Fabio for a final four!

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4123341;
    I think Sash is running the show now. The women better wise up but I doubt it, Jane and Holly trust Sash and I can see why, he is very charming. The young guys are not the sharpest tools in the shed so I don't have alot of hope for them. And then there's Dan. He's been under the radar, no ever talks about voting him off, he's no threat. Wouldn't it be soemthing if he makes F3?
    I love how Jeff referred to Nay and Alina as 'the quitters' at Tribal Council.
    I dunno. When he won immunity he looked like the cat that ate the canary. He must know that in the Chase-Holly-Jane alliance he is #4 in a game that goes to a final 3. He's not running the game unless he joins the boys together in the next episode, and he just pissed off Dan and Fabio last night. I don't think anyone is running the game, but if anyone is close, I would say it would be Holly.
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4123341;
    I think Sash is running the show now. The women better wise up but I doubt it, Jane and Holly trust Sash and I can see why, he is very charming. The young guys are not the sharpest tools in the shed so I don't have alot of hope for them. And then there's Dan. He's been under the radar, no ever talks about voting him off, he's no threat. Wouldn't it be soemthing if he makes F3?
    I love how Jeff referred to Nay and Alina as 'the quitters' at Tribal Council.
    I think it is pretty obvious from comments from this episode and others that noone trusts Stash.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Thank you Thank you Than you Jeff for referring to Nay and Kelly as the Quitters when they entered TC. Hope he continues to call them that everything they go to TC. They deserve at least that.

I understand the 2 quitters on the jury, but who would they have to be allowed to ask any questions at final 3?
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4123376;
    I think it is pretty obvious from comments from this episode and others that noone trusts Stash.
    The reason I say this is because they had taped Jane going on and on how she trusts Sash. And when he, Chase and Holly were standing by the tree they were fist bumping and everything like they were an alliance. Maybe after TC everyone might change their minds again about Sash, we'll just have to wait and see. I perosnally don't want this guy to win or be in the F3.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4123406;
    The reason I say this is because they had taped Jane going on and on how she trusts Sash. And when he, Chase and Holly were standing by the tree they were fist bumping and everything like they were an alliance. Maybe after TC everyone might change their minds again about Sash, we'll just have to wait and see. I perosnally don't want this guy to win or be in the F3.
    I agree with you. To a point, Sash is still running the game. He's an alliance of one and got his way last night. Six other people he played like a fiddle, IMO. Benry thought FOR SURE he was safe. FABIO thought for sure that he likely wasn't. And wasn't it Sash (if memory serves me correctly) who told them they couldn't say they were voting for Jane because the others would never believe that Chase was voting for Jane. He played them all. And everyone was kissing his ass because he was the swing vote. Then he went and won immunity and that left him sitting pretty.

All that said....things may change next week. But last night, it was definitely Sash's show.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I thought it was more Jane, Chase and Holly using Stash. It was to Stash's benefit but they were all using each other. No, I do not think Stash is running this game. He was smart enough to survive this Tribal Council.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

And, he'll survive at least one more since he still has Marty's hidden immunity idol.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I thought it was amusing how Sash went from being almost pitiful when he approached the others and basically offered up the HII to take the target off his back, now that his entire alliance up and quit on him ... to being unbearably smug once he won Immunity in the challenge and suddenly it was all his game again, he's in control right to the end. Man, I'd love someone to take him out, preferably the girls, but I doubt that will happen.
    Brainy is the new sexy ~Irene Adler, Sherlock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast