+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Maybe I'm wrong- I thought someone upthread said they only had one more. You'd think having watched every single season of this I would remember by now. I think they can play them up to the final 5, but can't use it to get into the final 4. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong....

However we remember these rules, there is the overriding rule that it may have changed for this season, LOL. I do hope Chase plays his idol at some time because it should come as a surprise to some or all of them. I don't recall what we were told about that by one of the jury members.

Does anyone else think that Stash is looking like a starvation victim?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4123225;
    Does anyone else think that Stash is looking like a starvation victim?
    Yes, he is starting to look really gaunt. Jane looks tough and wiry but then again, she looked like that to start with~

I hope they aren't cancelling Survivor. I love this show, and as I've said before, even a mediocre season of Survivor hands-down beats most of the other crap on television right now.

I really hope we see someone play their HII. Seems such a waste to sit on them until they can't be used anymore. If Chase secretly says he will vote out Jane and then slips her the idol, at least that would be entertaining.

It's hard to think right now how the jury would vote for the remaining players. I am thinking Brenda and Marty and Alina would respect strategy even if they don't care for the player, but I think Nay will vote purely on emotion and little else. Probably for the person who pissed her off the least. Kelly is, as usual, a non-entity. I'm really hoping for an interesting ending. At this point, this season is one of my least-liked because it just seems so boring, even with all the shenanigans from Nayonka.

I would also like to see Holly and Fabio as the final 2, mostly because I like them the best of the remaining players. If Dan makes it to the end I will want to stick a fork in my eye.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4123243;
    Yes, he is starting to look really gaunt. Jane looks tough and wiry but then again, she looked like that to start with~

I hope they aren't cancelling Survivor. I love this show, and as I've said before, even a mediocre season of Survivor hands-down beats most of the other crap on television right now.
    I really hope we see someone play their HII. Seems such a waste to sit on them until they can't be used anymore. If Chase secretly says he will vote out Jane and then slips her the idol, at least that would be entertaining.

It's hard to think right now how the jury would vote for the remaining players. I am thinking Brenda and Marty and Alina would respect strategy even if they don't care for the player, but I think Nay will vote purely on emotion and little else. Probably for the person who pissed her off the least. Kelly is, as usual, a non-entity. I'm really hoping for an interesting ending. At this point, this season is one of my least-liked because it just seems so boring, even with all the shenanigans from Nayonka.

I would also like to see Holly and Fabio as the final 2, mostly because I like them the best of the remaining players. If Dan makes it to the end I will want to stick a fork in my eye.
    I doubt that CBS is going to cancel Survivor anytime soon when it is still bringinig in 12 million viewers per week and most of the episodes rate in the top 20 each week. Yes, Surivor, The Amazing Race, Dancing With The Stars and American Idol are older shows and yes they are not getting the same ratings they once were and yes the networks are tweaking them by changing rules and moving them around but that is all part of the process.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;4123120;

I do not kow why I feel this way, but I feel Fabio has gotten the winning edit. I really am having a hard time figuring out how he would pull it off, but I am for him all the way. Something about him is likeable. Maybe it is just the rest are pathetic, but he and Holly are all that is salvageable in this mess.
    I had not thought of that - Fabio's winning edit - but they really have not shown us a lot of Fabio or his strategy so far, other than him just pretty much flying under the radar and appearing to be kind of goofy. Even though he is young and fit he has somehow managed to make it through each Tribal Council and therefore remained in the game.

Looking back on all the episodes, Fabio has been getting less face time than Chase, Holly, Jane and Sash. He says that he is playing a good social game, laying low and keeping the attention off of himself. Will that be enough to get him to the FTC?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4123243;

Sweetpea, for your sake I sincerely hope that Dan DOES NOT make it to the end. I would hate for you to have to live the rest of your life with an eyepatch over one eye. LOL.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Just watched the Ponderosa video of Benry.
    • He lost 35 pounds!!!
    • He almost lost his shorts at the end, right before he went to bed. They were getting close to "blurred out" territory.
    • Other than a quick hug, they hardly showed NaQuitKa at all.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Considering that Nay gave Chase her idol I'm guessing she'd vote for him in F3 unless he irks her in some way. Of course that would require her to follow a logical line...maybe asking too much!

I think Sash is running the show now. The women better wise up but I doubt it, Jane and Holly trust Sash and I can see why, he is very charming. The young guys are not the sharpest tools in the shed so I don't have alot of hope for them. And then there's Dan. He's been under the radar, no ever talks about voting him off, he's no threat. Wouldn't it be soemthing if he makes F3?
    I love how Jeff referred to Nay and Alina as 'the quitters' at Tribal Council.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast