+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

First time I have seen any of this lazy dumba$$ cast actually act as if they are playing Survivor. About time with what, only 7 days left.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Fabio is my favorite and I feel bad that Benry and Dan threw him under the bus.

I think next, Sash will lobby Fabio, Dan, and Chase to get rid of Jane. If that happens, then it'll be down to Sash, Fabio, Dan, Chase, and Holly, and Sash will still have his HII. Sash will obviously be a big influence on who the final four are.

Grrr. I don't like Sash and don't want to see him at FTC, but have a bad feeling that it's inevitable.

Great episode! It kept me on my toes until the last 15 minutes, when it was confirmed to be between Fabio and Benry. I was hoping that it would be Fabio since I see him as a threat to win (even though he has done nothing to garner such a feat, IMO), but anyone but Holly being voted off is fine with me.

My ideal F3 would be Holly, Sash, and Dan since I think that would be an easy win for Holly. Since that's not going to happen, a Holly-Sash-Chase F3 would be an alternative. I think Holly could get some competition from Chase, however, if it were to come to this.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Both Sash and Chase have HII. Next tribal will be their last chance to play them, right? From his ego being in the mud, Sash once again thinks he is at the top of the totem pole. We'll see. Will Dan be carried into F3? From the looks of it at the moment, Fabio is the next target, but...if Sash and his ego want one of the women out - probably Jane - will he convince anyone other than Dan and Fabio to vote with him? It could go to a 3-3 tie with Fabio and Jane.

I can't wait to see what Jeff's "the losers are executed" remark is all about at the RC (IC?) next week.

Thank you Jeff for naming the last two Jury members as quitters when they entered the TC chamber.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;4123044;
    Great episode! It kept me on my toes until the last 15 minutes, when it was confirmed to be between Fabio and Benry. I was hoping that it would be Fabio since I see him as a threat to win (even though he has done nothing to garner such a feat, IMO), but anyone but Holly being voted off is fine with me.

My ideal F3 would be Holly, Sash, and Dan since I think that would be an easy win for Holly. Since that's not going to happen, a Holly-Sash-Chase F3 would be an alternative. I think Holly could get some competition from Chase, however, if it were to come to this.
    I don't know if Holly would be willing to do this, but if she wanted to, she could point out that Chase basically played a fairly stupid game, and he has. He also continued to make dumb mistakes, like taking Jane on reward, only to realize too late that he was being stupid yet again. I think Chase is a decent guy, but he's no strategist. Neither is Holly, but I think she could argue that she learned more from her mistakes than he did--obviously she must have, because even though she likes Jane, she (and Jane) knew his picking her was a mistake when he didn't think of that until later. If Holly were less likable than Chase, then that kind of argument wouldn't work, but I think she's pretty much similar in terms of likability.

Wow! Only 2 pages? This has been the least followed Survivor. That explains why they are cancelling it...so i heard.

Anyway, I can't believe that Benry and company are not even strategizing. Sash has the HII so in this episode, although he may be the 4th guy in both alliance, you have to work it that he goes with your side of the alliance and not the other side. They had an alone time with Sash but Sash had to approach them and not the other way around. Stupid group. Benry and Dan even get tricked into voting their own because of their own insecurities and ended up getting blindsided. They deserve it for being idiots. Fabio knew it as soon as the votes were cast that he was thrown under the bus.

It would have been easy to get Sash on your side because 1. Chase took Jane over him in the RC which peeved Sash and 2. Sash wants to get rid of Jane. If they all agreed to get rid of Jane then they would have kept their alliance intact. I wish Fabio got the II, then it would have been more interesting with Sash, Benry and Dan all scrambling. The HII would probably have come into play.

It's wise to take out Jane now for she will win it. Holly will be next after Jane. The only reason Dan is in the game is because everyone thinks they can win against him. I don't like Chase's game nor Jane's. So I don't like them to make the Final 2 or 3. My ideal final 2 is Holly and Fabio only because I don't like the others.

Next week will be the last time that Chase and Sash can use the HII. Which means they will play it. They will either play it to blindside someone, perhaps give it to someone who they know is in danger. If I were Sash, I would blindside Jane. It's the only way for him to get to the F3 in that alliance. And then from there, he can pick Chase and Holly out with the help of Fabio and Dan.

Where did you hear that? Survivor is definitely not getting canceled anytime soon. The ratings for this season have been pretty solid, especially when considering that the show moved timeslots. And next season has already been filmed (in Nicaragua again), so it's coming back for at least one more season.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

The editing this season has been strange. It seems these people are such idiots the poor editors cannot even make a flow. I cannot believe how easily one side will fall when the numbers are even. Dan, Fabio, and Benry did nothing to work Sash. I guess I may be dumb but I do not see Jane as this huge threat to win. Marty does not like her, and has had ample time to work Brenda and Alina to his thinking, and Nay and Kelly are pretty dumb so who knows where their head would be. Other than Chase, I see no for sure votes for her.

I do not kow why I feel this way, but I feel Fabio has gotten the winning edit. I really am having a hard time figuring out how he would pull it off, but I am for him all the way. Something about him is likeable. Maybe it is just the rest are pathetic, but he and Holly are all that is salvageable in this mess.

Next week there are 6 people and 2 hidden immunity idols and (I'm assuming) someone will win individual immunity, so it would seem that half of them will be safe, which ought to prove pretty interesting. I wonder if Chase has enough of a soft spot for either Holli or Jane to give up his HII to either one of them. He seems like a likeable enough guy, but (by his own admission), not the brightest to ever play Survivor. I think it's pretty hard to call how it will end up- too many mitigating factors to consider. Right now they seem to be leaning towards voting out the physical threats (Benry, Fabio, Chase) and they already took out Benry, so will they continue that line of thinking next week or change thinking to whom they think could win the whole thing (Holli, Jane)? I think Fabio is the dark horse here as I think they will start gunning for the ladies by thinking they can't beat them and I think Fabio might slip right into a Final TC seat. He has been pretty strong and pretty likable the whole game, unlike Chase who although strong and likable in his own right, has flipflopped alliances too many times. It should be a good episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4123122;
    Next week there are 6 people and 2 hidden immunity idols and (I'm assuming) someone will win individual immunity, so it would seem that half of them will be safe
    I thought they had two more TC to play their idols.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast