+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Is anyone else a little irritated that Kelly and Naonka still get to sit on the jury? I realize they probably need the jury members--and that they likely had no idea anyone would quit this late in the game, much less two people simultaneously and thus had no plan in place that would handle such a situation--but if they're quitting the game, they should be quitting it altogether. They shouldn't get a say in deciding who gets to win a game they're no longer playing. It's not really fair to those remaining in the game nor is it fair to those on the jury. Of course, I suspect the first three jury members are going to make the two of them miserable, though I would guess they will lay into Naonka harder. Kelly appears to be going to that jury feeling genuinely bad for the people who are on the jury who might have stayed longer had she quit earlier. She feels some guilt over that. Naonka clearly feels she had no reason to apologize to anyone.

She had to be delusional to think she could win the game, but I could see her making it to the final two, simply because she'd be really easy to beat. Dan is the other likely candidate there, as he's done essentially nothing. Still, I think most people would have voted for Dan over Naonka if, by some miracle, they had ended up in the final two, simply because while Dan did nothing, Naonka made one stupid, mean-spirited move after another. I can't think of anyone who played a dumber, meaner game. I mean, there have been stupid players and mean players but no one who epitomized both the way Naonka has.

Oh, one other thing--did Naonka say she was the last African-American left in the game? I thought Sash was African-American too. Wasn't the early alliance involving Sash/Brenda/Naonka based on them all being the minority players?

I'm just speechless that Naonka would still take the reward, knowing the whole time she would be eating, showering, and sleeping in a real bed that night. I started to say "I can't believe that...." but actually, I can believe it.

I thought it was Dan telling Nay she should give up the reward for the rice & tarp? I'll have to watch it again.

OK, if Holly makes the final three, I think she's locked in to get Purple Kelly's vote for the win, because of the whole Mom vibe. I guess Sash would be Naonka's choice?

Edited to add: Yes, I remember Sash saying he's part African-American.

Well, I think Naonka has just been voted most hated player/quitter ever.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4118306;
    Is anyone else a little irritated that Kelly and Naonka still get to sit on the jury?
    Me! Me! It drives me crazy!! I think Jeff should have sent the quitters off to Exile Island with nothing but a few matches and some rice. They shouldn't be allowed the luxuries of Ponderosa or a spot on the jury.

Agree that the quitters shouldn't be allowed on the jury. Someone over at TWOP suggested that the last two voted out before Alina be brought back to serve on the jury instead, and I think it's a great idea.

I think changing the composition or size of the jury messes it up for the folks still in the game. Some people are released before jury time precisely so that they won't make the jury. Or they may have been working on votes from the quitters. Tough luck for the folks who were already voted off, they should have played better.

Count me in against quitters on the jury! Why should they get to keep playing, by helping decide the winner? They shouldn't get pampered w/dry shelter and food next to three people who would have loved to still be playing. It's completely unfair. The three people they voted out should really let the quitters have it!

NaOnka is completely unlikeable. I couldn't believe she didn't even understand why people thought she should give up the reward - to just say, I don't care what people think, is so selfish and stupid. And she contradicts herself ALL the time - has all season! It drives me crazy. But, her "smuff" the torch mistake did make me laugh. My gosh....

Had to love Dan sitting in the big chair at the reward challenge! And poor Purple Kelly has nothing left to suck up...

Bring back Jill and Yve to take NaOnka and Kelly's places on the jury... not saying it would work, but it'd be kinda cool.

Nay had zero chance of winning, but she was a very attractive final TC contestant. She would have made lots of money doing that. So the best news is she has drastically cut back what she would have bagged as #2 or #3 for the season.

+ Reply to Thread