+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 11/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4102720;
    What does everyone think happened in the preview that left them all looking so shocked and sad?
    Did they eat all the chickens? I wnnder if some creature got to any remaining ones and killed them.
    I am wondering also. ?????
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902;4102702;
    i agree: i find this season sadly boring. marty at least tried and tried...
    I agree this season has been somewhat boring but I blame that mostly on Marty. He's boring.

He's trying to be Russell and failing. Heck, even his interpersonal game seems to be worse than Russell's. How did he not know that he had ostracized Jane and Holly? How did he not know that the young tribe still had leaders left in it and he shouldn't be bossing them around?

Glad he's gone.

Glad Marty is gone, as well.

What cracks me up the most is how Sash thinks he's running the tribe along with Brenda. Nope. Brenda is running the whole damn show. She just lets Sash think he's in on it. He wanted to keep Marty around and she didn't. Marty went home. She told him to get the AI from Marty and he did her bidding. He's her puppet and doesn't even realize it. I know I'm in the minority but I like Brenda. I think she's playing a pretty good game with the exception of her need to get rid of Alina.

Keeping Naonka to take to the final could end up being a mistake. Occasionally, the jury pulls their head of their ass long enough to vote without being personal. If that happens, then she might just pull out a win. They could argue that she did all these heinous things (stealing food, utensils, socks) and antagonizing people on a daily basis, yet..she made it to the end. I hope that doesn't happen because I don't want her to have a shot at any of the prize money but taking her is no guarantee she won't win.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Jeff P. getting much more intense than usual during the first challenge whipping the girls into action etc. made it much more exciting. However, I was worried about them getting hurt by having to ram themselves through sticks and a wall. That's a man's job!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Brenda is playing a smart game, IMO. She gets rid of anyone who is playing too hard and keeps puppets and weak people around her. She may even take Naonka to the final two to guarantee a win.

I hate Jane so much. She's right up there with Na'Onka in terms of vileness. Yes, I said it. I'm grouping her with Na'Onka. She's such a bitter you know what. (I'm sure I sound just as bitter )

FORT Fogey

I like Brenda and always have. I agree JavaJo, she is definately running the show and doing it brilliantly. There doesn't seem to be anyone who is gunning for her, yet. Who the next focus for the boot is hard to tell because the edititng is choppy.

Stump, yes. Marty was foolish to think he could step in as leader the young tribe.

I understand why Jane hates Marty! He is been trying to eliminate her weeks and she did nothing but not align with him. And why should she? He is a ass.

I doubt that Nak will make it far. The logic that she is good to take to the end is ill concieved AND they will not be able to tolerate her attitude for much longer.

This has been the Marty show because he has been so vocal and giving good footage. Now that he is gone we will see more of the others strategy and personalities. Often this show is boring until after the merge and alliances shift and develop. Marty going is key to our enjoyment because he won't dominate the footage.

Ah, thanks for the theory JavaJo, on a monkeys destroying the camp and raiding the food. I was stumped and this sounds right.

To the Point

I don't like Brenda, however, I have to say that she is the one playing the best game in that she seems to be the one pulling the strings. I've noticed no one wants to cross her, yet they are still allowing her to make decisions. Do these people not realize that giving anyone that much sway is a very dangerous thing?

Marty and Jane were a toss up. I am glad it was Marty tonight just because he has gotten on my last nerve since the beginning. He just could not seem to stop himself from coming across as the one running the show, even when he so obviously wasn't. Smug doesn't even begin to cover it.

Remember how exciting TC was supposed to be last night, Jeff speechless over Nay? Anyone else agree that was an almost total letdown? Nay spewing a string of F-bombs wasn't what I thought would happen. I'm prepared to be let down next week as well unless it is Nay carnage instead of monkey business.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;4102882;
    Remember how exciting TC was supposed to be last night, Jeff speechless over Nay? Anyone else agree that was an almost total letdown? Nay spewing a string of F-bombs wasn't what I thought would happen. I'm prepared to be let down next week as well unless it is Nay carnage instead of monkey business.
    I wasn't disappointed. I was amused listening to Nay make no sense at all and everyone's laughter. The preview would have been better to just show clips of laughing, though. Claiming she was a humanitarian was hysterical.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast