+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;4079045;
    Why are some of the contestant threads closed?? Jill, Tyrone, Jane...I'm confused
    Because we forgot to unlock them after the show. They are unlocked now.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;4078959;
    I LOVE the tribal shakeup.

Everyone (Marty's alliance/Brenda's alliance) were getting so overconfident in their gameplans that a little something out of left field to shake them up was exactly what was needed. It's a great lesson to always stay on your toes and don't settle down, but to keep thinking and keep your options open.

I think the best thing about the shakeup is two people sacrificed their idols (Brenda to Nay and Jill to Marty) and now those alliances may be effectively broken. If you can get the idol, get the idol and KEEP the idol. Good old lesson to learn.

I retched a little when Nay said that she was putting the idol in HER sock. Oh, you mean Brenda's idol in Jud's sock, yes?? Delusional.
    Yes, you are correct. It is Brenda's idol in Jud's sock. LOL. AND I love all the creative names that you all are giving NaOnka. I think my favorite right now is NaOINKa.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 10-07-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;4078734;
    I know nothing of this Uncle Leo of whom you speak. I've thought since episode 1 that Jimmy T. resembled Christopher Lloyd's character from Back to the Future. He's got the crazy eyes going and when he starts ranting, that's it. What sealed the deal? When he yelled "MARTY!" on tonight's episode. Please tell me I'm not the only one who caught that!
    I thought the exact same thing when he yelled "MARTY!" Glad he is gone, but it should have been Danny.

The tribal mix-up should be interesting next week. Some of these people are too complacent.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Do you guys know that the Naonka is anagram for Annoya?

Pretty close but anyway...so I suppose Marty takes the HII with him or does it stay in the tribe? As for Brenda, she should have played dumb not knowing how to figure out the clue (the audacity of Annoya to say that she figured it out herself...lol), then she could have surreptitiously searched for it herself. I really think that they should make the clues harder to figure out. I was expecting a tribe shuffle not next week but the week after. I thought it would happen soon because the older tribe is just too unmatched against the younger tribe that the only way to change the dynamics is a shuffle. I wasn't expecting it next week because the older tribe has the Medallion of Power and they could have used it for the next challenge with Dan surely being in it since they can't sit him out twice in a row. It would guarantee a win for the older tribe and thus would have given us a more balanced number of tribes with the switch. However I guess it wasn't necessary because the younger tribe is split in half anyway. If Stash and Annoya ends up in the other tribe, Stash can form a new alliance to blindside her but i'm not even sure if Stash is capable of thinking that since he seems to be stupid.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;4079270;
    Do you guys know that the Naonka is anagram for Annoya?

Pretty close but anyway...so I suppose Marty takes the HII with him or does it stay in the tribe? As for Brenda, she should have played dumb not knowing how to figure out the clue (the audacity of Annoya to say that she figured it out herself...lol), then she could have surreptitiously searched for it herself. I really think that they should make the clues harder to figure out. I was expecting a tribe shuffle not next week but the week after. I thought it would happen soon because the older tribe is just too unmatched against the younger tribe that the only way to change the dynamics is a shuffle. I wasn't expecting it next week because the older tribe has the Medallion of Power and they could have used it for the next challenge with Dan surely being in it since they can't sit him out twice in a row. It would guarantee a win for the older tribe and thus would have given us a more balanced number of tribes with the switch. However I guess it wasn't necessary because the younger tribe is split in half anyway. If Stash and Annoya ends up in the other tribe, Stash can form a new alliance to blindside her but i'm not even sure if Stash is capable of thinking that since he seems to be stupid.
    Sorry, but I can't figure out who you mean by Stash... Sash? Jud? Chase?

I'm missing Jimmy Johnson big time.

I sure hope that Tyrone's takeover as leader will not signal his early demise. He's about the only one on the older team that I'm enjoying.
    I do think that they should have gotten rid of Dan. He's just not cut out for Survivor. Jimmy T. was a pain in the butt, but he was more physically capable. I can't stand Marty at all, so I hope he gets taken down real soon; hopefully by the wicked witch known as Nay. Bearcata, I love your name for her. Totally accurate!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze;4078658;
    They want to take Danny out. Although Danny sat out, I'd say that Uncle Leo should go.
    Who is Uncle Leo? I'm confused or I have missed something.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4079275;
    Sorry, but I can't figure out who you mean by Stash... Sash? Jud? Chase?
    I hate the nicknames people give the contestants. I never know who they are talking about. I still don't know who Uncle Leo is. I just wish they would use their real names. Even the recappers do it.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Uncle Leo is Jimmy T.

Kinda does look like him.

+ Reply to Thread