+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 10/6 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

They should have made him the barker then. The man is a complete lump of flesh out there. I'm sure he's a very nice guy but in this game he's simply taking up space. No strategy, no energy,nothing. He's got a woman out there with one leg who can whip him at everything. Jimmy J, the oldest guy out there, could whip him (and he seemed as if he wanted to go home on some level and still would have taken him out). He needs to go. The longer he stays and I think of all of the good bodies that went before him it just annoys the crap out of me.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

At last someone else is thinking the way I am. There has been several things Dan could have done during challenges. He is lazy at camp and challenges. He would be someone I would take to the end.
    There's no place like home!

I can't understand how Dan was even cast for this show. He seems like any normally boring guy you'd find in any normally boring neighborhood. Plus his knees prevent him from participating in most difficult activities--- it seems like an odd choice to have us watch. Probably a nice guy in real life, but dull to watch in a competition.

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix1;4081389;
    I can't understand how Dan was even cast for this show. He seems like any normally boring guy you'd find in any normally boring neighborhood. Plus his knees prevent him from participating in most difficult activities--- it seems like an odd choice to have us watch. Probably a nice guy in real life, but dull to watch in a competition.
    I thought about this too--it is almost as if the producers want the "young" tribe to win (as if they didn't already have a huge advantage).

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Maybe they wanted someone close to the coach's age so he wouldn't be such an outlier, and he was the best they could do....

+ Reply to Thread