+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 9/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Wow, excellent tribal but dang they are a bunch of idiots. That is not the way to stay in the game. Your mouth can get you into some serious trouble in this game.

And, dang Nay is a mega witch. I would so love to see that woman gone...preferably pre jury. I don't want to have to look at her every week until the end.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

So Holly is the Russell (sort of) of her tribe. Stealing and destroying her tribemates property. Yeah, that's real smart. She'll be gone early.
    The young team are a bunch of morons. Vote off your physically strongest guy right off the bat. But...Shannon was an ahole, he deserved it. Don't these people watch past Survivors, the ones with the big mouths get voted off pronto.
    Next week, please oh please let Nay be voted off. I can't stand to look at her on my TV already. She's an evil witch! And why does she hate Kelly so much?
    I didn't see Kelly or anyone do anything to her.

Back to the tool shed, Shannon I am really glad I don't have to see his stupid face any longer, and hope NoWhozit goes next...she can take "Sash" with her. Seriously, to me "taking all minorities to the end" is just as bad as a "No girls!" or "No old folks!" strategy. But wait...these two do NOT want to include the handicapped woman in the minority alliance, they want her gone ASAP. so it's even worse.

And, oh well--Holly just proved that as usual, after picking preshow favorites mine turned out to all be moonbats who won't last long. Time for me to pick someone else to doom...
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4067151;
    I can't help but like him - he played football at Carolina and I'm a Carolina girl through and through.

And Kelly B is a med student at Carolina so those are the 2 I'm pulling for
    Didn't realize Chase played football at Carolina. Not a big Carolina fan, but still think it's pretty cool. As for Kelly, our local news interviewed her and Jimmy Johnson one day on the noon news the week prior to the premier.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Did anyone get what Shannon said and who voted to keep him at the end? I was so torn between listening and trying to read votes I messed up both! I think he said something about being a better fit for the old tribe because he's been married 11 years and how they will be sorry they voted him out.
    It seemed to me that he might have gotten some votes from "his" side of the divide as well....
    WHAT a jerk....yup, no gay people in LA, not in New Orleans, not in... Yikes... And WHY on earth would you bring that up at TC, how is that relevant? Sash wasn't on anyone's list to vote out.... And he made it SO clear that Brenda's admirer had lost his trust and would be next on his list, thereby losing his vote. Yeah, even Jud seemed like a genius compared to him...
    And as for the woman I am now tempted to call Oinka... WHAT is her problem with one legged Kelly....why on earth does she hate her? I can see worrying about the sympathy vote issue, although if she gets to the finals no one is going to be thinking of her as having a handicap any more, but why would that make you HATE her? It's like she hates her for having one leg. Wow...would not want my child in her class...real inspirational.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=queenb;4067229;]Back to the tool shed, Shannon I am really glad I don't have to see his stupid face any longer, and hope NoWhozit goes next...she can take "Sash" with her. Seriously, to me "taking all minorities to the end" is just as bad as a "No girls!" or "No old folks!" strategy. But wait...these two do NOT want to include the handicapped woman in the minority alliance, they want her gone ASAP. so it's even worse.

I had the same thought. If they really wanted an all minority alliance that was going to work, they needed more than just three people at this point, unless they were planning on being part of a larger alliance to begin with, intending to sell them all out later. Certainly Kelly B. is a minority in her own right too, even if she isn't a member of a racial minority. But I agree that it is kind of tiresome to see people joining "strong guy" or "all girl" or "only young people" etc. alliances. The alliances that are more interesting to watch are the ones where not everyone is the same. Besides, the whole "we can only align with people exactly like us" is so juvenile. Haven't these people ever had close friends who aren't exactly like them?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4067151;
    I can't help but like him - he played football at Carolina and I'm a Carolina girl through and through.

And Kelly B is a med student at Carolina so those are the 2 I'm pulling for

he played for unc though aren't you a gamecock fan? or was that someone else that told me she was a usc fan?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Tilden;4067248;]
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb;4067229;
    Back to the tool shed, Shannon I am really glad I don't have to see his stupid face any longer, and hope NoWhozit goes next...she can take "Sash" with her. Seriously, to me "taking all minorities to the end" is just as bad as a "No girls!" or "No old folks!" strategy. But wait...these two do NOT want to include the handicapped woman in the minority alliance, they want her gone ASAP. so it's even worse.

I had the same thought. If they really wanted an all minority alliance that was going to work, they needed more than just three people at this point, unless they were planning on being part of a larger alliance to begin with, intending to sell them all out later. Certainly Kelly B. is a minority in her own right too, even if she isn't a member of a racial minority. But I agree that it is kind of tiresome to see people joining "strong guy" or "all girl" or "only young people" etc. alliances. The alliances that are more interesting to watch are the ones where not everyone is the same. Besides, the whole "we can only align with people exactly like us" is so juvenile. Haven't these people ever had close friends who aren't exactly like them?
    Maybe not...at least not different in the ways our society considers important. Even in mixed ethnic schools people tend to hang with their own ethnic group. Segregated housing/school districts help.

But as to the alliance...your core alliance can't be too big...if you even have a group of 3 defending each other (subtlely) you can go a long way. Once you have 5 or 6 people who know they are aligned they start to wonder where they rank.
    For those who just watched BB...they had a core group of 4 to start, most of whom also had a one person side alliance who was expendable. That one person never knew about the core group, but could be manipulated to defend the core group much of the time by the person they thought was only aligned with them. That's the way to have a larger alliance.
    But the problem is, if you make alliances right off the bat you risk getting some nuts in your alliance...but if you wait too long the good allies are all snapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4067105;
    best. tribal. council. ever.
    Except for Sugar's "Wait for it, wait for it," (and that was for the laughter that ensued), I have to agree with you.

I must be the only one who was on Shannon's side here? Chase is the one who was being sneaky, and obviously stupid for falling for Brenda's charms who is clearly using him. Yeah, Shannon wasn't talking to Na'Onka and Brenda for obvious reasons; Na'Onka is impossible

Chase betrayed Shannon, Shannon has the right to be angry. Sure he's a tool, sure he unfairly took it out on Sash, but Chase was the liar who is playing his game stupidly, in my opinion.

Go Jud and Alina I guess?

+ Reply to Thread