+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 9/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 9/22 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I guess I'm too trusting. I want to believe in people. I deal in reality most of the time (obviously this isn't one of them) & truly want to believe that if I had accomplished what he has, I'd want to help someone else.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

I would have to put this pretty high up in my favourite episodes ever.
    Just... fantastic.

I know he's a huge jerk and not respectable in the least, but I'm a little sad Shannon is gone. He would've helped keep the momentum this season has going.

Oh & Steeler country is full of gay people & onelegged people too!
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

I hope that they just back off of her. Really. The constant bashing about her leg is not warranted. She has done nothing as of yet to slow them down. They have bigger things to worry about in that tribe. That last tribal should let them know that.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by law638;4067144;
    I guess I'm too trusting. I want to believe in people. I deal in reality most of the time (obviously this isn't one of them) & truly want to believe that if I had accomplished what he has, I'd want to help someone else.
    Its not a matter of faith. He explicitly said in interview segments done away from the other Survivors what his strategy was. That getting people to think he isn't a threat would be his key strategy, I mean.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25;4067119;
    i'm trying to figure out if chase is going to be likeable or not. this guy has a lot of past background and lives where i used to live in daytona beach.
    I can't help but like him - he played football at Carolina and I'm a Carolina girl through and through.

And Kelly B is a med student at Carolina so those are the 2 I'm pulling for
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Thanks for having my back. Maybe I haven't watched close of enough. I'm still trying to get over BB. I'm not used to brain stimulation. Why are they, no why is she so hung up on that girl slowing them down. It's more out of ignorance & not worrying about the end game (sympathy vote) Have any of them watched this show before?
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4067062;
    Why would you bring $1600 shoes to Survivor? Seriously.

I thought the same thing. I don't think it was right or smart of Holly to do what she did--she came off as childish and vindictive, not to mention flat-out dumb for doing something that was likely to make her an easy choice to vote off--but why in the world would you bring $1600 shoes to Survivor? When was he going to wear them? And wouldn't it just set you up as someone who didn't need/deserve the money, because you could spent $1600 on a pair of shoes?

does Nay not realize individuals with prosthesis run marathons?????

wow, is she really a PE teacher? I wonder.....

so glad Shannon is gone, he was going to be toxic, funny how pretty much his whole alliance voted him off

I wish they hadn't recycled the whole old vs young thing again, because I am really not liking the people on the older tribe either :S

FORT Fogey

I've missed the last couple of seasons of Survivor, because of a Thursday night commitment, so I can't compare this season to recent seasons, but...OMG. I couldn't believe so many people doing so many bizarre things in a single episode. Holly sinking the shoes, confessing, threatening to quit, and then almost everyone forgiving her (or appearing to do so). Someone admitting he brought $1600 shoes to Survivor. Someone deliberately giving away the key clue to a hidden immunity idol--and thinking it was a good idea. And all that happened on the tribe that seemed the least stupid tonight. The tribal council was amazing. None of the members of the Flor tribe seem capable of filtering anything--the moment they have a thought, they spill it. By comparison even Jud/Fabio seemed brighter, because he was trying to get Shannon to shut up before he blew everything. Speaking of Shannon...well, if he's talking states, New York may have more gays than Louisiana, simply because it has a higher population, but c'mon---does he truly believe there isn't a significant gay population in his home state? How can anyone be that dim? I'm also assuming Brenda and the guy who started the whole minority alliance talk (I can't think of his name) may be re-thinking the advisability of entering any kind of alliance with Nay. She's such a loose cannon that she's an automatic liability. What was even the point of her starting an argument with Jud at tribal? And then she topped that performance in the previews with her comment about wanting to knock Kelly's artificial leg out from under her. Yeah, that kind of comment is going to make you really popular with everyone.

+ Reply to Thread