+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Now that it's over, how do you really feel?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    aboard manyskills.

Oh mellz, me too, me too.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Newbie

Just a few thoughts

I realize it must be difficult to have integrity on Survivor. I personally am a bit amazed that many feel Rob played the game the best. Mostly what he did is deceive. Obviously it may be impossible to be honest all the time. This guy had no scruples. This is definitely not a man I would want to know.

I believe that Jenna and heidi took the safe answer when asked about why they stripped for the peanutbutter. Perviously they were bathing topless so just be honest. They wanted the food yes but they also enjoyed the attention of it all.

I think Matthew was only there at the end because Rob decided to use him. I applaud jenna for winning the last two immunities. I personally was just happy to see Rob "not win".

I did not see every episode start to finish. I do not the majority of recent Survivor shows I lose interest before the winner. This time I did follow through

Welcome, annae and ManySkills (BTW, that "smile and be a villain" is a Shakespeare quote, isn't it?)!

Overall, I still think this was the most exciting series yet. Sure, I'm disappointed that Jenna won. I think the jury was foolish. I think Matthew didn't play up the conscious steps he made to position himself for the final two the way he could have. I think Rob would have made an excellent winner.

BUT, as someone mentioned earlier in this thread, Jenna's victory actually fits perfectly in a long series of completely unpredictable surprises.

Of course I'll be back for S7. I love the show, and maybe somebody in that cast who just finished watching S6 will take some of Rob's tactics to heart and liven up that series in the same way this one injected new life into the franchise.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I wasn't really that disappointed that Jenna won.
    I had pretty much convinced myself she was capable of getting four votes.
    The fact that she got six floored me though.

I think this was the worst jury ever in terms of the quality of their questions though.
    Very poor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Boy, do I agree with that. And what a surprising thing, too, given the quality of the players that were on the jury. The best jury remains the S5 crew.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Fluff, you must be happy now though that Ruben won "American Idol"....and so brilliantly and beautifully.

Namaste.

i am soo mad he won! Clay should have!
    ~*Clay Forever*~

Let's keep it on topic, guys. Many Survivor fans (like me) don't care about AI2 at all.

from Paulie:

BTW, that "smile and be a villain" is a Shakespeare quote, isn't it?!

Can't sneak any past you, can I? You mean I can't pretend I made that up ?

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be watching for your entertaining posts in S7! See you in the fall!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456