+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Now that it's over, how do you really feel?

Yeah, Rob was great. Where would the season have been without him? I remember Jeff saying in a radio interview earlier that Rob was the last one cast for the show. He almost didn't even make it. His audition tape was nothing special, but they took a chance on him anyway. Thank heaven they did.

I don't think Mateo lost the game when he threw the last TC. He had no chance to win it vs Rob or Jenna. I'm sure he would have lost 6-1, maybe 5-2 to Rob.

He was doomed when he got in the final three - the jury members dismissed him. Ironically that was what got him to the final three.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Princess
    I think it was a great season, except that I would have wanted Matt to win. There was no pagonging, and there was quite a lot of entertainment! I think Matt lost against Jenna simply b/c ppl didn't really know him and didn't realise how good a game he had played. (Then of course there were those who voted for their bestest friend and the swimsuit model that they had bathed with... :rolleyes)

That ending shocked me.......I thought about it all night long. It wasn't what I wanted or expected but hey....thats life. I can say, NOTHING will stop me from watching the next one!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey
    I loved this season! It's my 2nd fav now. It was entertaining, fun with turns at every episode. Not boring or just annoying to watch, but fun. I'm hoping for another season like this one next time!

By the way, did anyone notice that Jeff didn't go through any audition tapes like has always been done in the past? That was kind of disappointing. I was hoping to see some.

I loved the Survivor:Amazon. Besides Survivor:Borneo, this was the 2nd best Survivor, at least to me.

Having the men vs. women, then changing the teams up really made this series exciting. There was so much alliance-flip-flopping, that it was hard to determine the outcome. All this was thanks to Rob. There were some good characters in this series, too.

The show was riding high, but it kind of deflated with the easy softball questions that the members of the jury asked Matt and Jenna. A little spark of fireworks would've helped, but it was still okay.

I would've prefered that Matt won, but I'm okay with Jenna winning. This is how their cards were dealt.

The editing doesn't bother me that much. I much rather have a surprising ending than a predicable one. I might get mad, happy, sad, or excited when I find out that the a certain character was edited to look a certain way, but I eventually get over it.

I feel a bit better about the outcome now after realizing some of Matt's mistakes. But Jeff really needed to get to the bottom of the voting like he said he would do after Jenna won. MB could have cut out about 30 min. of rehashing the first 12 eps. and the wandering around and shown what they really felt when they voted. Then maybe I'd feel a bit more satisfied.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I was pretty shocked but also soon got over it after some serious thinking.

I would really like for Matt to win but considering on who played the game, Rob sold out Matt. Jenna is cunning and darn lucky!

I loved survivor amazon because all that happened were very entertaining. I would have not changed anything about it.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I wish that MB would put as much passion into this show as he does Eco- Challenge. He's doing Survivor as a cash grab now. Jiffy at least , has gotten more entertaining over the versions.

I came from the original group of survivor spoilers or is that spoliers . There has been something missing since S3. Maybe the casting is so controlled, that they have lost the ability to find memorable characters. They have also become so predictable in their editing that you either know what's happening because it's the opposite of the previews, or know they have cut out everything.

If I were to cast an all-star , I would have a hard time remem bering anyone from 4 & 5 except who won, maybe f4. Ditto for this one after about a week , with the exception of Christy.

Will I watch next time ? - not sure . I was hard pressed to watch this one and I missed big parts of it from watching other TV. I would have sooner cut my remote control fingers off than to have changed the channel for S1,2,or 3.
    I thought that they would have used the Panama location sooner . From the UK show, which I recall from going to that site when it was airing - It was pretty harsh, going back to borneo style harsh.
    We'll see...

well...thought that this will be the best episode for me...(S1 not included of course)...but the boring jury and bad winner made it 2nd to Marquesas which has a bady jury and boring winner...

anyway, this episode entertained me a lot...specially rob and christy...and jenna and heidi...and jeanne...(i like her specially when bitching jenna and heidi...had she stayed long...i bet the two is incomparable to what she can become...)...

and Matt...his my second favorite now (Kathy is first) and my most favorite Male Survivor...for me they, deserve the title more than vecepia and jenna...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast