+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matt's chat ~ transcript

Princess
    Thanks Wynd!!
    And what a great guy Matt seems to be!! He's even learning Swedish!!

FORT Fogey

Talar du engelska?

Originally posted by Modesty
    Thanks Wynd!!
    And what a great guy Matt seems to be!! He's even learning Swedish!!
    Funny, Modesty!

It's still puzzling how the votes ended up with only one for Matt. A lot of damage control on Jenna's behalf was done back at Loser Lodge because Matt deserved more recognition and loyalty from his tribemates.

He worked hard and was kind to everybody. Maybe it was just that he kept himself apart from the tribe. I did see him lying on Shawna while she was stroking Alex' (ugh and gag) hair, and I thought a mťnage a trois was imminent.

Well, we can speculate about this ad nauseam but the cards were dealt a certain way. Matt should not have lost the IC deliberately and then taken Rob, so he was partially responsible for his fate.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I still think he did better than Jenna. Her answers were good, but I think he was more straightforward and honest. The others just couldn't see past their own jealousy.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

FORT Regular
    I think this just confirms what we all thought of Matt. He's a geniune, intelligent and classy kinda guy.

Wished he won the million though.

After reading this I went from liking Matt to adoring him. What a great classy guy. (who can swallow bugs and throw spears as a bonus)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Agree, seems to me the guys are a jealous group. Matt definitely looked good and did a better job than Jeff or Dave. Deena would have voted for any female over a male, I think she probably persuaded Chaisty to vote the way she did. These people spent time together and no doubt already had their mind made up before the final vote. Jeff came across as a real jealous jerk. I kinda liked Jeff and Dave before seeing them on the final episode. Their real petty personalities came out and it wasn't Mr. Nice Guys.
    Last edited by Oceansands; 05-13-2003 at 07:55 AM.

Jeff or Alex, Oceansands?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey

Could it be Alex?

Originally posted by Oceansands
    Agree, seems to me the guys are a jealous group. Matt definitely looked good and did a better job than Jeff or Dave. Deena would have voted for any female over a male, I think she probably persuaded Chaisty to vote the way she did. These people spent time together and no doubt already had their mind made up before the final vote. Jeff came across as a real jealous jerk. I kinda liked Jeff and Dave before seeing them on the final episode. Their real petty personalities came out and it wasn't Mr. Nice Guys.
    And Jeff did what to make him "come across as a real jealous jerk?"

Leo
    Premium Member
    CG, I think Oceansands meant it was Alex who "came across as a real jealous jerk", not Jeff.

I wish one question that would have been asked is what Matt would have done with the 1 mill. Athough he wants to go on trips with the 100k, I think he would feel more resposible like Ethan with 1 mill.

Matt will do well in life and be happy with no matter what he has. Jenna's "beauty" will fade and she can help her mom. Matt will be successful no matter what. In some respects Jenna is right, he didn't need the money, for Matt the experiance is reward itself. Matt is just looking for the next challenge in life.

Maybe I'm worng about Matt but this this makes me fell ok with the outcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast