+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who dissapointed you?

FORT Fanatic

Who dissapointed you?

Of all the people, I was mst disappointed in Christy. I know her vote wouldn't have made any difference, but at least it would have made a statement.

Re: Who dissapointed you?

Originally posted by waitforbigbro
    Of all the people, I was mst disappointed in Christy. I know her vote wouldn't have made any difference, but at least it would have made a statement.
    That was an amazing shock to me... wow way to F*** that one up christy!
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

What was Christy thinking?? Was she influenced easily by Deena & the others?

Christy was a dissapointment the whole way through. First when she was so whiney then when she dropped the ball by not telling both sides she was voteing with them then makeing her own decision and finally she dissapointed me the most by going back on her word to make sure the evil step sisters didn't win.
    We're not going to Guam are we?

I was disappointed with Christy's reasoning behind her vote.

Her comment that she voted for Jenna because she "outwitted, outplayed and outlasted" her, could equally be applied to Matt, Rob, and Heidi as they all had a hand in Christy being ousted.
    To say she voted for Jenna because she'd been in the tribe with her from the beginning and only met Matt half way through just seemed a little ridiculous to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm also disappointed in Matt.
    I thought some of his answers to the questions were feeble.
    I found Jenna's to be far better than his.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Actually, I have to say I was disappointed in all the jury questions.

No one seemed to really ask anything too probing, I think they let the finalists off pretty lightly.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Deena and Christy.

And NoNonsense, Christy was the only player out there that was completely independent, regardless of her handicap. Everyone else had an alliance or two to keep them going. Christy never had a solid alliance out there and was always the 'insurance' vote for a pre-existing alliance. She went very far and she did it alone.

Kudos to her.

But about that vote. ::shakes head::
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

The fact that she was on Letterman last week calling Jenna and Heidi "bitches" when all along she had voted for Jenna seemed ridiculous to me.

I don't care that she voted for Jenna, if she genuinely felt Jenna hd played a better game than Matt then that's how she should vote.
    To say she voted for her becayse she'd been with ehr from the beginning (which technically she hadn't as she did swap to the other tribe for a few days) seemed ridiculous.
    I think that's poor reasoning.
    "That's Numberwang!"

wow nononsense, way to come onto a board in a friendly way. We are entitled to our opinions.

Christy dissapointed me too.

Deena dissapointed me. Rob dissapointed me. Matt dissapointed me. Jeff dissapointed me.

Damn, I'm pretty dissapointed
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast