+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who dissapointed you?

Jeff slightly disappointed me, but there was SO much to say and not enough time to say it.

Dare I say it, Rosie O'Donnell woulda had a field day with Jenna and Heidi. That coulda been fun.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I think Christy just screwed up voteing she wrote down Jenna thinking to kick her off, then relizing she screwed up she decided to cover it up.

Princess
    Originally posted by fluff
    The fact that she was on Letterman last week calling Jenna and Heidi "bitches" when all along she had voted for Jenna seemed ridiculous to me.
    Ahh, but fluff, when she (Christy) voted, she hadn't seen the show! Now that she've done that, I bet she's really regretting voting the way she did!

I am most disappointed in the jury's inability to give credit where credit is due. I have to concede (even as a Jenna-hater) that her answers were better (more emotional answers, anyway), but I think that answers to questions in said forum should not totally determine the outcome. After having some time to think about it, I think my ire is not fueled by the fact that Jenna won, but that she won by such a landslide. The fact that Matthew garnered only one vote is what bothers me the most.

And I agree with everyone about Christy. She really disappointed me too.

Originally posted by Aptly_Named
    [B]I am most disappointed in the jury's inability to give credit where credit is due. I have to concede (even as a Jenna-hater) that her answers were better (more emotional answers, anyway), but I think that answers to questions in said forum
    I'll have to give it up to Jenna she did answer really well...*Shakes her head* wow... Im just shocked...
    The things you regret most in life are the risks you didn't take. -Matthew Von Ertfelda

Originally posted by Modesty
    Ahh, but fluff, when she (Christy) voted, she hadn't seen the show! Now that she've done that, I bet she's really regretting voting the way she did!
    I didn't see the reunion show. Not that it matters in the long run, but did Jeff ask the jury members if they would have changed their vote after viewing the show?

Originally posted by Modesty
    Iwould have thought that reasonably fresh out of the game, calling them her evil stepsisters in her exit speech and vowing that neither of them would win the million would have made her more likely to vote for anyone other than Jenna.

I just don't like her "I was with her from the start" reasoning.
    Rather pathetic imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by Aptly_Named
    I didn't see the reunion show. Not that it matters in the long run, but did Jeff ask the jury members if they would have changed their vote after viewing the show?
    I don't recall that he did.
    He did ask if they'd have voted for Rob if Jenna had taken him to the fial two instead.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by cali
    wow nononsense, way to come onto a board in a friendly way. We are entitled to our opinions.

Christy dissapointed me too.

Deena dissapointed me. Rob dissapointed me. Matt dissapointed me. Jeff dissapointed me.

Damn, I'm pretty dissapointed
    I thought this was a disappointing end to a great seaosn.
    Not because Jenna won, but because the jury was really feeble imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I agree Fluff. Anticlimactic. This was a great season. Of course I enjoyed Africa too and most people seem to disagree with me there.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast