+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 7: Panama (Pearl Islands)

September.. just like last season and just in time for the new programming. I'd assume/hope anyway.

They probably start filming within the next few weeks.

I've never wanted to be on Survivor before (as I'm Canadian, I can't) but last night, I thought I could really, really do it.

I'd totally do a Canadian version.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by fluff
    Either that or they're taken to a ship that's slowly sinking and they have to loot their supplies.
    Fluff, you should be writing the episodes for them , that would be funny, and so fitting to theme. No boats given, have them build their own rafts and so forth.

Well, Miss F, the INS does have a lottery (for selected countries). You could apply for US citizenship with perhaps better chances than getting on the show

Though, just having won the INS lottery could be a unique and competitive attribute to the producers.

I love the new logo. I wonder if this is going to be the "Pirates of the Carribbean" Survivor (and if Disney is a sponsor)? It should be fun for me--I'm actually a direct descendant of ol' Capt'n Morgan (that's my maiden name), so all the historical/cultural stuff they push on us will be more fun (for me) this time.

Fluff is a freakin' genius, and I will be disappointed if there is no plank-walking or sinking-ship-looting in the first episode.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

I'm thinking they will all be on a pirate ship, and they make the tribes walk the plank... is that a little too obvious? i don't know... but the whole pirate theme is really cool... makes you wonder why they didn't do it sooner!

in the Picture above: how big do you think that island is? i can't see anything to judge size in relation to the island... but it looks HUGE. do you really think they are going to get an island that big? I think it would be funny for them just to be stuck on a some sand swept rock... now that's survivor!

this last season was the best, i don't think they could ever out do themselves. Who else thinks they should do an 'All-Stars' edition? the best 3-4 personalities/winners from the past 6 seasons? Rob (amazon) vs. Rob (marcese)? Colby vs Mateo vs Hunter? Jerri vs. Heidi? Richard vs. everyone else? how cool would that be?!

Originally posted by Albi4ever

this last season was the best, i don't think they could ever out do themselves. Who else thinks they should do an 'All-Stars' edition? the best 3-4 personalities/winners from the past 6 seasons? Rob (amazon) vs. Rob (marcese)? Colby vs Mateo vs Hunter? Jerri vs. Heidi? Richard vs. everyone else? how cool would that be?!
    I've been hoping for a while now that someone would think of this! All 6 of the #2 seats automatically get in--and then 10 people who they think should have gotten farther. I would love to see Michael Skupin get another chance. I'd like to see Tammy (marquesas) get another chance, and Ken the N.Y. cop. There are a lot of people I would love to see make a come back. And I'd actually love to see Richard Hatch again, though he won, just to see how he would do with people who understood the game. What others would you all like to see?
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Oh, and the prize for Survivor:A Second Chance should be $10 million! That would rock.

Who else thinks they should do an 'All-Stars' edition?
    TheGreenHornet brought this up else-thread.

Originally posted by Albi4ever
    I'm thinking they will all be on a pirate ship, and they make the tribes walk the plank...
    That would be sweet. The tribe has spoken......SPLASH!
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I think this is the same location as Survivor 2 UK
    http://www2.itv.com/survivor/

+ Reply to Thread