+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Elkins - Nicaragua (La Flor)

FORT Fogey

Re: Shannon Elkins - Nicaragua (La Flor)

You know how sometimes you are so appalled that you laugh uncontrollably? My goodness! His attempt to out Sash was so closed-minded and silly that I was cracking up! Really? This is your plea to stay? You are hoping your fellow homophobics will vote with you? What was that all about? So uncalled for! I am still flabbergasted! What just happened? I need to watch some of his post-boot interviews. I am confused.

Well he went out in a way that people will remember.
    Admittedly it was in a way that will make him unemployable, if he had any plans in acting or modelling.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;4067673;
    You know how sometimes you are so appalled that you laugh uncontrollably?
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. My jaw dropped and my eyes bugged out and then I started laughing hysterically.

I am soooooooo glad that this jerk is gone. And, I feel very, very sorry for his poor wife & kids.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

What a dimwit...and loser. I would have DID like a robot......?? Come on Shannon, maybe your kids will learn proper English...you just can't teach them.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Shannon and former Survivor Boo (Fiji) put up a 9-minute long video trying to clear the air...

YouTube - Shannon's response

He's trying way too hard. He needs to let it go. He went out second on a season full of crazies. He'll be forgotten in two weeks, tops.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4070385;
    He's trying way too hard. He needs to let it go. He went out second on a season full of crazies. He'll be forgotten in two weeks, tops.
    Except in the town where he lives... guess how I can see how he'd be so driven to erase that bad impression.

Very, very true!
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Given his bizarre, homophobic accusations on his way out of the game, I was curious to see if they'd give him a chance to apologize or clear the air on the reunion show, and sure enough, they did. Blows me away that the dude didn't take the opportunity to backpedal at all and if anything, dug his heels in deeper.

I mean surely someone had to have told him between the time that aired and now that even asking the question the way he asked it makes him look like an intolerant ass. Kudos to Probst for cutting him off...

FORT Fan

I really think that good ole boy, Shannon (a girls name) is in the Closet or in Denial himself - he protests just a bit too loudly in my opinion.

After all, some of the biggest bullies in life are people trying to cover up something in their own lives - or are afraid of admitting something in their real life.

He reminds me of that football bully on Glee who is in denial/closet!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast