+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: NaOnka Mixon - Nicaragua (La Flor)

If you can take spoilers look at the most recent spoiler threads on her...not to be believed if true as described. Or keep yiour eyes open on the show....

FORT Fan

Stealing the socks and parading around in them...NOT editing

Some of the horrible things NaOnka is saying about Kelly B are NOT "editing"

she is actually saying those things....ugh

I agree....the parents, kids, other teachers...and her supervisor and school board should "vote her out" when she gets back
    really one of the most unlikable characters ever IMHO

and please don't say it is just "editing"

This is a nasty person with an incredibly toxic outlook on life & the other people she shares it with. I can't believe she would be "edited" this way if she wasn't truly this disgusting.

She is truly a vile person with no redeeming qualities.

This girl desperately needs to learn that being a major-league beyotch is not "strategy". It's just being a major-league beyotch.

I have a feeling a lot of this is acting on her behalf. But couldn't she have picked a slightly less stereotyped character to portray?
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;4073333;
    She is truly a vile person with no redeeming qualities.
    KAREN

After watching her PI comments on episode 2 - and there were a lot of them - I couldn't help but growl at the TV. If she shows that attitude in a public school, I can't see her keeping a job. There must be something else to her, but why would she come with the attitude during PIs rather than tell us why she is hating on Fabio other than just hating on him. Why would she want to physically injure a woman who is showing she can be and is a contributing member of the tribe? It doesn't make sense, or else the producers thought the younger tribe needed some real-life nastiness to bring down their morale and keep the playing field with the older tribe more even. Beats me.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-30-2010 at 01:27 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'd hate to be the "fat kid" in her PE class, or any other kid for that matter who had any type of disability.

Some people seem to think she's a plant, but unfortunately I think she's for real. I do, however, believe she is playing to the cameras. I just wonder if she realizes the consequences that this portrayal might have for her once she gets back to her regular life.

Quote Originally Posted by ASassyKat;4073402;
    I'd hate to be the "fat kid" in her PE class, or any other kid for that matter who had any type of disability.

Some people seem to think she's a plant, but unfortunately I think she's for real. I do, however, believe she is playing to the cameras. I just wonder if she realizes the consequences that this portrayal might have for her once she gets back to her regular life.
    I really would not like to be the one legged kid in her class. She really hates one legged people.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Jeff Probst's blog today was great. He really put Naokna down he was so upset by her actions last night. Hopefully her teammates will vote her off soon, please!!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

+ Reply to Thread